Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Good Morning Ladies.

I have to do something with my hair today. I haven't treated my hair in weeks. I have been taking care of my garden more than my hair lately.

I did moisturize it and used my growth oil on my scalp last night though. I am feeling a little lazy today so I'll rest a while and see how I feel in another hour or so.

Under the Dryer w/J.Monique's Triple Seaweed.

Okay, here's the thing: I'm treating these all as a Treatment. Meaning, I will use it under the dryer and Steam with something else, I won't use it as a Stand alone. These will always be in conjunction with something else.

I may try the Coffee one alone to compare with Joe's Joe *strictly for research*

But I see these are meant to be "treatments" by their general lack of slip, vitamin rich nutrients & ingredients etc...

So I have:
Triple Seaweed
Wheat Grass
Hibiscus & Broccoli
Aloe
Coffee
Charcoal *will use as a Detox and/or Cleanser

At 40%-50% off, all of these will be a repurchase to use as a Treatment.

Last edited:
@Aggie
Okay, well, I've have some hair company this a.m.:hug2:

What are you using to Texlax? And what is your Regimen for today?

I guess I should get up and get started. Maybe I'll have some Coffee first tho':coffee2:

I'll use J.Monique's Triple Seaweed under the dryer today too.:yawn: I'll let you know what I think.
Hi @IDareT'sHair

Yes you have company this morning.

I am using Affirm Fiberguard Mild Lye Relaxer System - I love this system. I have the bucket sized relaxer and have about 3-4 more relaxers I can get out of what's left. I think I will stop stretching so long though. My current stretch is 18-20 weeks and I will be reducing that to 12-14 weeks.

I based my scalp with Blue Magic Grease with Castor Oil and slathered some Chi Silk Infusion Serum on the length to protect it. I am currently moisture DCing with Keracare Humecto.

So, I am under the Steamer with Kindred Butters "Joe's Joe" Coffee DC'er and I love it!:drool:

I love the consistency and the general "feel of it" And I am able to finger detangle with it while I am Steaming.

This! I know exactly what you mean. It even feels good on my hands after I applied it! You can feel the quality ingredients. Once I get my stash down, I'm getting more too!

Hi @IDareT'sHair

Yes you have company this morning.

I am using Affirm Fiberguard Mild Lye Relaxer System - I love this system. I have the bucket sized relaxer and have about 3-4 more relaxers I can get out of what's left. I think I will stop stretching so long though. My current stretch is 18-20 weeks and I will be reducing that to 12-14 weeks.

I based my scalp with Blue Magic Grease with Castor Oil and slathered some Chi Silk Infusion Serum on the length to protect it. I am currently moisture DCing with Keracare Humecto.

I use this same relaxer @Aggie although it don't straighten my hair. It only loosened my curl pattern a tiny bit. I love it though.

Back