Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'm close to using up:
SSI Green Tea Cowash ( no back up /might repurchase)
QB AOHC ( 1 backup)
Komaza Califia Leave in ( no back up / not sure about repurchasing)
Redken Cleansing Cream ( no back up / will repurchase)
@flyygirlll2
How was this? I think I may have one I got on a Swap? (not sure)

I also got a White Pumpkin one or something like that.

@flyygirlll2
How was this? I think I may have one I got on a Swap? (not sure)

I also got a White Pumpkin one or something like that.

I really like it. I think it only comes an 8 oz though. I also have the Blueberry one which is nice but I prefer the Green Tea because I think it's a little more moisturizing for my hair. I bought the 16 oz of the SSI Avocado Condtioner during the last sale and I love it :2inlove: it's slippy and made detangling this disrespectful hair easier.

I really like it. I think it only comes an 8 oz though. I also have the Blueberry one which is nice but I prefer the Green Tea because I think it's a little more moisturizing for my hair. I bought the 16 oz of the SSI Avocado Condtioner during the last sake and I love it :2inlove: it's slippy and made detangling this disrespectful hair easier.
@flyygirlll2
I know the Blueberry gets much love on the board, but it was just kinda meh to me.

Can't wait to try the Green Tea and the White Pumpkin.

Oh Gurl....Yasssssss agreed! That Avocado Conditioner is the bizness. I have x2 16oz's in my Stash.

@IDareT'sHair I've been using 22nd Century Woman (Ytuber) DC to detangle with. I prefer it to detangle/pre-poo overnight with it on days that I can't be bothered. I've been using her shampoo bar too which I like. I typically don't like shampoo bars but this one doesn't strip my hair.

KCKT has been collecting dust. I've tried this as a leave in and detangler and it's been meh thus far to say the least. I know others rave about it but it hasn't been the best for my hair.

I've been using 22nd Century Woman (Ytuber) DC to detangle with. I prefer it to detangle/pre-poo overnight with it on days that I can't be bothered. I've been using her shampoo bar too which I like. I typically don't like shampoo bars but this one doesn't strip my hair. KCKT has been collecting dust. I've tried this as a leave in and detangler and it's been meh thus far to say the least. I know others rave about it but it hasn't been the best for my hair.

@flyygirlll2
Never heard of 20th Century Woman? Glad it's working for you:yep:

I feel/felt the exact same way with KCKT. #disappointed :perplexed:

My Hair just laughed.:nono:

@IDareT'sHair
Trying to use up QB CTDG and AOHC tonight. X3 back up of CTDG and x1 of the AOHC. They just keep sitting there.

I went through my stash and didn't realize I have 4 MHC Sophia and I found APB Conditioners I forgot I had. I had to move stuff to the front. I'm gonna go back in the stash again once more this weekend.

@flyygirlll2 yoy stay complaining about your hair but you always slaying. I don't believe you, you need more people.

Also, @IDareT'sHair i had to dust tonight because my tangles from the WNG were running rampant. I needed a dust but the hair that touched my shoulders was a mess. When I used the pomade and gel, I had no tangles the proceeding wash day. When I didn't use it, well, I was upset today. It wasn't terrible, but still warranted a dust.

I don't think anything would have helped.

Trying to use up QB CTDG and AOHC tonight. X3 back up of CTDG and x1 of the AOHC. They just keep sitting there.
I went through my stash and didn't realize I have 4 MHC Sophia and I found APB Conditioners I forgot I had. I had to move stuff to the front. I'm gonna go back in the stash again once more this weekend.
@Saludable84
This whole post is N-I-C-E!:love:

Drooling at those x4 Sophia's. :drool: I have x2.:yep:

I might "go back in" again tomorrow too.:scratchchin: To see what I can see.:look:

Do a visual inventory.

@flyygirlll2
The matting, the tangles, the knotting, the locing, the drynesss, the frizz....:nervous2:

Clawd...I'm having Nightmares just thinking about it.:dighole:

@flyygirlll2 my hair still locks up like no ones business. It's tolerable because I can untangle but it's still annoying. It's like, I don't really deal with ssk but I get the locks and those cause tangles that I have to get out strand by strand. By hand. If it's not one thing, it's another.

@Saludable84 Girl, I get those too smh. Feels like my hair is about dread. That's why I said I'm going to try roller setting. I don't have much issues when my hair is straight, it's a breeze and welcomed relief.

I don't necessarily want to be a straight haired natural though. The entire process just confirmed what I already knew: I don't have the energy/patience for this on a regular basis.

Back