Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@NaturallyATLPCH
Grabbed B&B's Fruity. I wish I knew how their Green Tea & White Pear smelled?

What I really want Marie Dean's White Tea fragrance. Oh well.:perplexed:

I couldn't take a chance especially when I saw Ga.rdenia & L.illac *hate most florals*:barf:
Please let me know how you like the fruity scent. You will love the texture and suppleness on your skin, you'll want to put it in your hair ;).

Yeah florals are tricky, if You aren't fond of them, no need to take a gamble.

@Saludable84
A very nice whipped, light, fragrance-y Cream/Butter that smells delicious and works wonderfully.

Water, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, BTMS, Honeyquat, Rose Extract, Nettle Extract, Lemongrass Extract, Fragrance and a few other things.

"A Beautifully Fragranced Hair Smoothie to Replenish Moisturize and Improve Manageability"

I think they are exclusive to Summer:sunshine: and they have:
Blueberry
Strawberry
Coconut
Pineapple
Banana

Please let me know how you like the fruity scent. You will love the texture and suppleness on your skin, you'll want to put it in your hair ;).
@NaturallyATLPCH
I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy it.

I bought the Cream & Coco Sea Salt to use in my Hair but they smell so delicious I can see using it on my Skin. :drool:

The Dragonfruit is amazing:love: and so is the Carribean Mai-Tai. :love:

I'm doing laundry too. Last load in the dryer. Bout to do my hair.

I'm on a no buy for this month. This includes anything journal or planner related too :yep:. I did buy some black soap from a vendor at an event I took my clients to on June 1st. That was my last hair purchase. I tried making it myself and that was a fail :nono:.

Hola Chicas! How is everyone doing today?

I just got in from a long day of purchasing plants for my garden. I bought lots of bromeliads, date palms, and some other stuff I can't remember their names, planting soil, red mulch, garden gloves and a hot pepper plant with lots of peppers on it.

I picked up my candle warmers and a lantern from the courier today.

Back