Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'm curious too. Should be interesting
@curlyhersheygirl
It looks really good.:drool: I know BN is a Detox Cleanser.

I forgot how ST'icals marketed the Pumpkin one?

I liked the performance of ST'icals Pumpkin, but my consistency was "messy" and not like some of the others. Also, I the floral undertones crossed with Pumpkin got on my nerves too.:giggle:

I still love Molasses, Strand Repair and Afrotastic tho'. Also, Curl Conditioning Crème (as a final R/O).:2inlove:

@curlyhersheygirl
It looks really good.:drool: I know BN is a Detox Cleanser.

I forgot how ST'icals marketed the Pumpkin one?

I liked the performance of ST'icals Pumpkin, but my consistency was "messy" and not like some of the others. Also, I the floral undertones crossed with Pumpkin got on my nerves too.:giggle:

I still love Molasses, Strand Repair and Afrotastic tho'. Also, Curl Conditioning Crème (as a final R/O).:2inlove:
@IDareT'sHair
I think ST marketed hers as a conditioner but to me it's more of a clay wash. APB'S lemongrass detox is more of a DC. ST's pumpkin has a high clay content but APB'S has more conditioning ingredients.

I think ST marketed hers as a conditioner but to me it's more of a clay wash. APB'S lemongrass detox is more of a DC. ST's pumpkin has a high clay content but APB'S has more conditioning ingredients.
@curlyhersheygirl
Interesting review and comparisons.:goodpost:

You know I would love to try APB's Lemongrass Detox, but stay away because of the Lemongrass.:cry3:

Same with NG's Lemon Detox something?

Both gets great reviews.

I agree. I thought ST'icals was more of a wash too. Sarenzo's Clay Wash is very nice.:love:

I can't wait to retry J.Monique's Dead Sea Mud and try her new Charcoal DC'ing Treatment.:lick:

I don't even know when I'll get around to trying Curl Origins Overnight Mask?

There are so many great things in my stash, that I have no idea when I'll ever get to try them, because I'm too busy tryna' play catch up with using up some of these older things.

Or some of the newer things I wanted to test out to see if they would be a repurchase.

It's an endless PJ cycle of events. But I don't want it to stop being fun, by being overwhelmed by it all.

I don't even know when I'll get around to trying Curl Origins Overnight Mask?

There are so many great things in my stash, that I have no idea when I'll ever get to try them, because I'm too busy tryna' play catch up with using up some of these older things.

Or some of the newer things I wanted to test out to see if they would be a repurchase.

It's an endless PJ cycle of events. But I don't want it to stop being fun, by being overwhelmed by it all.

Try it. I really like it @IDareT'sHair

Back