Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I used the ssi papaya souflee today and I really like it. A friend shared a sample size with me and I will definitely order a jar when I get more leave in.
I was just looking at this a few minutes ago deciding if I plan to try it before I go out tonight. Figuring if I hate it I can just wash it out. How did you use it?

divachyk
I've only had a chance to use her body oil in the scents Madagascan Vanilla and Enchanted Apple :lick:. I also use her vatika frosting and avosoya oil on my skin. I would recommend all of them. Using Jasmine's body washes, following up with a Hairveda oil, then finishing with either sunshine or Hairveda's Noinah Fruit Butter is perfection. Ya'll know my skin is special and it is in heaven :yep:.

IDareT'sHair
It's in my current order so no I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Matter of fact I need to go check my e-mail since many of you have gotten your stuff or has said your stuff has shipped.

Shay72, I co washed with hv 24/7 and used ssi coco cream as a leave in then just a little bit if the papaya for a wash and go. I didn't want to use to much because didn't want it to be crunchy.

I see my Claudie box(es) :look: shipped on Friday. My Enso order also shipped on Friday and Curly Kinks order is out for delivery.

I was on this site: Hair & Body Boutique and they have Flat Shipping for $4.99.

Lawd...I wish more folks would get on board with that.:rolleyes:

Saw alot of good stuff. Unfortunately, nothing jumped out at me.:sad:

Ladies!
I'm here at work, lounging. Not much to do tonight. So, that coworker of mine ya'll always gettin on is taking another job on another shift at the end of the month!!! :thumbsup: We all are so excited!! :nono: Isn't that awful? :look:

So, anyway, I got a nice raise and a promotion so its all good! :yep:

I used up a Shea Rinse and I think I like that Camille Rose mask as a prepoo :yep:.

Brownie518 Congrats Ms. B and Ms. PEE.:lol:........:flowers:

I should treat myself to something to help celebrate your Promotion.:look:

Glad you liked the Camille Rose. I hope I like it too:grin: (whenever I get around to using it). I still wish I woulda' gotten the Oil too tho'.:ohwell:

I can't wait to do my hair tomorrow.

@Brownie518 Congrats Ms. B and Ms. PEE.:lol:........:flowers:

I should treat myself to something to help celebrate your Promotion.:look:

Glad you liked the Camille Rose. I hope I like it too:grin: (whenever I get around to using it). I still wish I woulda' gotten the Oil too tho'.:ohwell:

I can't wait to do my hair tomorrow.

1st bolded - :lachen::lachen::lachen:

2nd bolded - :look:

On the CR, make a note that I really 'felt' it on my scalp. I know you have had some issues before so I wanted to let you know. Its kinda 'minty' or something. :yep: I like that CR oil.

1st bolded - :lachen::lachen::lachen:

2nd bolded - :look:

On the CR, make a note that I really 'felt' it on my scalp. I know you have had some issues before so I wanted to let you know. Its kinda 'minty' or something. :yep: I like that CR oil.

Brownie518 Thanks for the "Heads Up":lol: Lawd...Can't nothin' be more "Minty" that Cathy Howse UBH and that was okay.:yep:

I also got the SOYlicious and the Janzlyn Conditioners. I hope I like them. They both sounded really good.:yep:

*hmp, i tried to put some more cr in a cart today, but backed it out*:nono:

Hello ladies! Just got in from the gym and saturated my hair with EVOO and added some CTDG. I am about to co-wash and detangle with Moist 24/7. I am going to church with my mom in the morning and I dont want to wear a bun so I will do a twistout. I havent decided if I will use KCCC and SheaMoisture smoothie, or KCCC and Komaza hair cream, or Darcy's Transitioning and Darcy's curl creme....whichever way the spirit moves lol!
Right now Im cooking some watermelon glazed chicken and fresh green beans...going to check on it and then Im going to check out the hairitage place since I saw in the what did u buy thread that T got some goodies!

@beautyaddict1913 Seems like I bought the best stuff!:lol: And she only had 1 of each. :ohwell:

That Horsetail Butter (it's more of a Lotion and in a Bottle) and the Blackberry & Sage Moisturizer sounds really good.:lick:

And I only spent like $17.00 +some change. Hopefully, she will have other products listed soon. Imma keep checking back.:look:

IDareT'sHair I hope it turns out good, its my first time cooking it! Yes you did get the best stuff! I wouldnt mind trying the horsetail grease, peppermint shampoo, and monoi cloud! I want to wait until she gets more stuff too! I wonder if she will have a dc!

im on late tonight
T, hair and body boutique is the local store im always at.

i need to shampoo my scalp, it stinks:nono:
my hair is over moisturized:lol: today my hair poofed into an afro lol. its too soft. well it was, now its a dry mess cause i slept on it. im about to slather it in evoo then tomorrow ill pre poo on dry hair with claudies protein, then shampoo with cd black vanilla, then condition for a few minute with sea buckthorn.
then im gonna braid with blue malva.

beautyaddict1913 - let me know if you like the chicken as I might need that recipe. Sounds yummy but I wouldn't dare tell the dh it's "watermelon..." or he might turn up his nose before even trying it. :drunk:

Brownie518 - I will keep you posted.

Brownie518 and IDareT'sHair - I need to use my greenie. Since I only wash 1x weekly, everything is collecting dust. Washing more than 1x weekly is just too much for me. I'll work through some of the new items in due time.

brownie i havent used my green conditioner yet either. i keep looking at it because i cant wait to use it but i have so many other things to get to.

Back