Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

After much extensive research, I am going to order some evening primrose and hempseed oils to start using on my face. Both have a very high linoleic to oleic acid ratio and are excellent for acne proned skin. The evening primrose has a 72:8 ratio and hempseed has a 55:9 ratio. Acne sufferers have low linoleic acid and needs higher linoleic acid oils to balance it out.

I was surprised that hempseed was higher than Rose Hip.

After much extensive research, I am going to order some evening primrose and hempseed oils to start using on my face. Both have a very high linoleic to oleic acid ratio and are excellent for acne proned skin. The evening primrose has a 72:8 ratio and hempseed has a 55:9 ratio. Acne sufferers have low linoleic acid and needs higher linoleic acid oils to balance it out.

I was surprised that hempseed was higher than Rose Hip.

Interesting :scratchchin:
Thanks for sharing!

Vendors I may cut in 2017:
  • NurCreations (haven't tried yet but I'm not moved to repurchase with the shipping cost)
  • Bee Mine (possibly; I have some other things I still need to try but APB may knock them off)
  • Mielle Organics (undecided; if the Soultanicals Strand Repair does my hair as nicely as the Babassu Mint DC then I'll go ahead and ride with it)
  • Inahsi Naturals (undecided; I love the leave in but CurlLuxe may have bumped them out)
  • Kurlee Belle (undecided; love the leave in and still have some other stuff to try but I don't find myself as moved to reach for their stuff anymore)
  • Oyin Handmade (undecided; if the APB hair lotions do my hair right then I'll definitely ride with those instead of Hair Dew especially since the Pomades no longer work for me)
  • Hairveda (I really only use the oils and I'm not a big oil user at the moment)

Uhh...we don't like being on that list!! Please contact us....let us know what your issue is and we may be able to help...also, you have to check out our new products...CoWash, Clarifying Shampoo, and Curling Cream....and we also have a new product box....Inahsi Curated Collections....they include our products with some carefully selected accessories including....Black Slap Satin Lined Caps....Vitagoods Shampoo Massage Brush....stop by and check out the new goodies...email us at [email protected]...seriously, we would love to hear from you...

Vendors I may cut in 2017:
  • NurCreations (haven't tried yet but I'm not moved to repurchase with the shipping cost)
  • Bee Mine (possibly; I have some other things I still need to try but APB may knock them off)
  • Mielle Organics (undecided; if the Soultanicals Strand Repair does my hair as nicely as the Babassu Mint DC then I'll go ahead and ride with it)
  • Inahsi Naturals (undecided; I love the leave in but CurlLuxe may have bumped them out)
  • Kurlee Belle (undecided; love the leave in and still have some other stuff to try but I don't find myself as moved to reach for their stuff anymore)
  • Oyin Handmade (undecided; if the APB hair lotions do my hair right then I'll definitely ride with those instead of Hair Dew especially since the Pomades no longer work for me)
  • Hairveda (I really only use the oils and I'm not a big oil user at the moment)

Uhh...we don't like being on that list!! Please contact us....let us know what your issue is and we may be able to help...also, you have to check out our new products...CoWash, Clarifying Shampoo, and Curling Cream....and we also have a new product box....Inahsi Curated Collections....they include our products with some carefully selected accessories including....Black Slap Satin Lined Caps....Vitagoods Shampoo Massage Brush....stop by and check out the new goodies...email us at [email protected]...seriously, we would love to hear from you...

So the full list of hair stuff I grabbed:
Sam's Beauty - 3 wigs
SSI - 5 items from Papaya collection
Curls - 2 liquid hair vitamins
Camille Rose Naturals - 2 leave in collection boxes
HennaSooq - 4 sweet honey gloss bars & 1 bag of hibiscus powder
Beautifully Bamboo - 6 bags of tea
Cream & Coco - 4 oils, 1 hand cream, 1 body mist
Soultanicals - 2 detox masks, 1 conditioner

APB - Face wash, face serum, 4 feminine washes, body.wash, bath bomb, 4 hair mists, leave in conditioner, keratin protein treatment, 4 moisturizing DCs
MyHoneyChild - 2 hair grease, hair creme
Hattache - 2 leave in conditioners, 2 caramel treatments, 1 gel, 1 face puff
Pretty AnntoiNets - 1 beanie, 1 scarf, 1 bonnet

I stuck to my list but then bought just as many one-offs :eek:

Just from this weekend:
Inashi x1 Mango Restorative DC'er
Alikay- x1 16oz Coconut Conditoner
My Honey Child - Type3, Buttery Soy, Sophia's
CurlMart - x2 CRN Moroccan Pear, x1 16oz Oyin Hair Dew, x1 4oz Hair Whip
Bekura - x1 Cacao Bark
Hattache - x1 Naturalista Juicy
J.Monique - x6 DC'ers & Hair Treatments and x1 Pre-Poo (Assorted)
Lawrence Ray Concepts - x1 Liter Shake & Go
Qhemet Biologics - x1 8oz CTDG
Naturelle Grow - x1 16oz Bamboo & Silk DC'er
Jakeala - B1G1 50% Silky Oil (Mango & Pineapple)
Cream & Coco - x3 Cotton Candy Hair (Sweet Potato, Sugar Plum, Cranberry Cookie)
Bath Unwind - x2 Phytophanere
Curl Origin - x3 Overnight DC'ing Mask
BoBeam - x1 Coconut Cream DC'er
*I think that's it?*

Back