Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'm actually going to get a Balancing Serum that's Rose Hip based tomorrow from The Healing Place Apothecary since the site will be 40% off. The owner is a sweetheart, I interact with her in a Group Me group.

I'd recommend rosehip or anything with it because it's really softening. I use it at night and wake up to super smooth skin. E can be heavy and Baobob looks heavy but is really light. I use it during the day.

Okay I'm heading to bed again. Not feeling any better and can barely keep my eyes open plus I have chills and a fever. This really is no fun at all. This flu just took the fun out of all my shopping experience this time around. Thankfully I have a ton of stuff to go through until the next sale :yep:

Okay I'm heading to bed again. Not feeling any better and can barely keep my eyes open plus I have chills and a fever. This really is no fun at all. This flu just took the fun out of all my shopping experience this time around. Thankfully I have a ton of stuff to go through until the next sale :yep:
Oh no, I was just getting ready to ask how you were feeling. Get some rest! :bighug:

Feel better. Get some rest and some fluids. The sales will always be here.

Back