Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

So, as many mixed feelings as I have about Soultanicals, I used one of my 25% off rewards to renew my VIP. Free shipping sucked me in. :abducted:
With that being said, I used my $10 credit to get the Pumpkin Detox mask.
Hey, if your company offered a deal like that, I'd be trying things to make them work on my hair too. That 25% off plus discounts up to 55% off with the stackable codes I just can't resist.

Now I'm sure I'll get this mask right before Christmas when pumpkins are no longer in season :lachen:.

This morning I just used up:

1 JASON Naturals Thin to Thick Shampoo
1 Terrene Fusions Ultra Rich Mango Deep Conditioner - this was surprisingly very moisturizing on my hair, melted right in. It's extremely thick and wonderfully softening. Naturelle Grow Marshmallow and Mango & Coconut are still a tiny bit better at softening and detangling so I'll stick with those.

@Saludable84 Is Sarenzo still having a sale? I'm sitting in a corner itching to buy something :look::look: I want the style frosting or the hair milk.

I woke up really early and went to the post office to pick up my packages from TMN, Locobeauty, and Siamese Twists.
Yes, they are having sales on creamy oils, body frostings, Falloween boxes, etc. It may be posted in the sales thread.

Yesterday was the last day to get 25% off all hair things.

@Saludable84 Is Sarenzo still having a sale? I'm sitting in a corner itching to buy something :look::look: I want the style frosting or the hair milk.

I woke up really early and went to the post office to pick up my packages from TMN, Locobeauty, and Siamese Twists.

They have a sale code HAIR for 25% off the month of September. And now that I just realize today is 10/1, you better run!

So I took out the NG Jamaica Me Crazy but I'm gonna put it back in the fridge.

I'm going to also give away my SM JBCO Masque because it's too hard for right now. I think it's a Summer/Winter product for me. I'm just gonna give it away because I won't let it sit there for 3 months.

I'm doing protein today so I'll take out my SD Shea What! Deux because I love that stuff after protein and it's from 2014. It's so bittersweet though :cry3:

Maybe I'll pull out some Darcys and make myself feel all the way better :wiggle:

I thought so!!
I remember inquiring about that when I stocked up in January and was told it was still available for certain products but I could have sworn it was on almost all the DCs.
Welp if that is truly the case then I'll have to replace Silk Dreams too :mad:

I know she didn't have it for the SWD but she had it definitely for SW and VS. It's not here anymore so I just left. I need a sale now. She is no longer an outlier.

Back