Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

What Protein R/O do you have in mind? HV's MoistPRO is still basically a Balancer. HV's Acai Phyto Berry is good. You should read up on that one.

You could also look at Nature's Gate Biotin, Keratin or Collagen or one of theirs or JASONS.

@curlyhersheygirl
These are the one's I recommended that might be a R/O replacement for GPB.

ETA: Also look at Millcreek.

@Saludable84
The reason I couldn't process it was the fact that she promised a Sale in August and then didn't have it and then this one in September, but it was "stuff" nobody wants.

So, it was hard for me to see where she was coming from.

When I saw that list my mouth dropped. It was a joke. And as usual, only this amount is in stock so when it's gone that's it!

Why are you having a sale then? Did you need a new pair of shoes and decide you need them by next weekend?

Siamese Twist.... I don't have time to be on your website every twenty seconds refreshing and I find her whole flash sale type rude. Email someone. She clearly has a problem with that :look:

When I saw that list my mouth dropped. It was a joke. And as usual, only this amount is in stock so when it's gone that's it! Why are you having a sale then? Did you need a new pair of shoes and decide you need them by next weekend? Siamese Twist.... I don't have time to be on your website every twenty seconds refreshing and I find her whole flash sale type rude. Email someone. She clearly has a problem with that :look:
@Saludable84
I Agree. Jakeala coulda' kept that tawdry little Sale. :angry2:

And I have almost completely written off Siamese Twists even though they were my personal Best Vendor of 2015 and a hair-saver for me last Fall/Winter. But her Sales were really good then (with a decent discount) and both prices and shipping was affordable.

This year she has been a total bust.

I do! :curtain:
It won't be any time soon...but I do want to try a bottle or two. My hair loves keratin and collagen and their conditioners seem to have it in almost all of them.
ETA: I have to start considering products to fill the void that will be left by the loss of M:C Hair Caramel Treatment :cry4:

@rileypak
Great! If you think they'll work for you that's wonderful.:yep:

Clawd....Don't remind me about losing M:C Caramel.:whyme:I don't even want to think about it.

@IDareT'sHair i will pick up my other package from her tomorrow. I always do the hand test and so far she passed. I can see her being a staple, but I know I would have to haul on a good sale AND just have faith in the fact that she will ship on time. If I have to contact her, I'm in trouble.

@rileypak millcreek was great, but I think you should only try if you are set on having an OTG back up.

Back