Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Pardon the interruption...

Hello Ladies! I haven't been keeping up with the convo but I hope you've been hauling hard and hitting pay nah. :) Dh and I are still in Houston. Prayerfully, we can return to Florida by next weekend. There has been some good days and some rough days but God has kept us. Now that the pre-treatment procedures are out of the way, dh is now cleared to start chemo on Monday. Thank you all for the prayers. Keep 'em coming.

Ok, back to the regularly scheduled programming.

@MileHighDiva, he can do treatments back home but back home Dr's were not speaking life over his situation. Therefore, we rather not deal with them if we can help it. MD Anderson Cancer Center has provided us top notch care. Therefore, we will fly back and forth every 2 weeks for treatment to ensure he's getting the best care possible.

@MileHighDiva, he can do treatments back home but back home Dr's were not speaking life over his situation. Therefore, we rather not deal with them if we can help it. MD Anderson Cancer Center has provided us top notch care. Therefore, we will fly back and forth every 2 weeks for treatment to ensure he's getting the best care possible.
Good decision and discernment!

@MileHighDiva
Well go find out!:poke"
Response from Hattache:

Hello, Thanks for reaching out to us. The Black Friday will be similar to prior years in taking care of our Online customers. TA big difference will be that about 3-5 brands may not be available to our online customers. This is because per those brands their products MUST only be sold at the physical store. Thanks for your support.

Last edited:
Hey all! Trying to catch up! I got my hair straightened & cut at the CD Mirror Salon a few weeks ago. I'll def go back a few times per year. I may even go back for some color next month. Hair is still straight, but going to wash today. Pulled out SSI Fortifying mask and in effort to use something up, I found 1/3 jar of BBB Bassasu DC, so I'll slather that on after. I really don't want to straighten but it's the only way I can avoid ssk's.

I ordered a few bottles of the new surge today :supergrin:. Hopefully I'll use it enough to see results. @IDareT'sHair is there a challenge? I bought some OGX scalp spray. I think it has caffeine and biotin. I need a boost since I had the stylist chops some inches off.

Back