Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Aggie
Girl, I ain't really even counting you as a serious part of this N/B.:look: You've been buying since you came up in here. :spinning:

Hopefully, you'll do better this time, but I ain't holding my breath. Carry On. Imma hafta' lay hands on you or something.:lol:
@Aggie Since our closets are replicas, she needs nothing right now. That haul was enough to make me feel like a rookie. Its only 3 weeks. You can do this.....

Even though I convinced someone to walk with me to Ricky's as they are having a BOGO sale :look: and depending on the store, if they sell Curl Junkie, that's BOGO. :abducted:

By the way,
I just convoed Kay at Jakaela about adding me to her mailing list to alert me of her sales and this is what she sent back to me:

Sender:Kay D
Date:22 minutes ago11:52am EDT

Okay I definitely will. I will be doing a sales at the end of August.

Thanks
Kay

Um :look: I wonder if I can sneak a purchase in while doing this no-buy challenge. I will only need one tiny little pass right? Hmm :scratchchin:

I mean besides, I don't have any of Jakaela's products yet so i think I deserve one little tiny purchase. I might even rest through-out September with all my buying...I think!

@Aggie Since our closets are replicas, she needs nothing right now. That haul was enough to make me feel like a rookie. Its only 3 weeks. You can do this.....

Even though I convinced someone to walk with me to Ricky's as they are having a BOGO sale :look: and depending on the store, if they sell Curl Junkie, that's BOGO. :abducted:
:giggle:

@Saludable84

Are you going to pick up anything at Ricky's?

Received Shipping Notice for my NetWurks Excel 21.:look: Now I'm scurrd to use it.:nervous2:

Will definitely be diluting it. I don't want no trouble.

@Beamodel

I'm light weight nervous. We'll see though @IDareT'sHair

My label has only been created. As of today, nothing has shipped yet. I hate when they do stuff like that. Hopefully I get some movement by tomorrow.

I'm light weight nervous. We'll see though @IDareT'sHair

My label has only been created. As of today, nothing has shipped yet. I hate when they do stuff like that. Hopefully I get some movement by tomorrow.
I'm not. If it doesn't work, then in the trash it goes or simply dilute it like I originally planned to. I have quite a bit of castor oil still left or I will just use another oil that's great on my scalp for hair growth or simply use water. Don't worry. We'll be fine.

Back