Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Okay since this is my last purchase for a month I thought I'd let all my sisters know that I just bought from Naturelle Grow

x1 Chamomile and Burdock Root Deep Conditioner 8 oz

x1 Sweet Greens Deep Hair Conditioner 16 oz (I really think I'm going to :love: this one a lot, I don't know why but I'll report my results)

x1 Sweet Plantain Moisture Rich Leave-in Conditioner 16 oz ( this one really appealed to the Caribbean blood in me :yep:)

x1 Jamaica Me Crazy Hair Conditioner 8 oz

x1 Hibiscus and Honey Leave-In Conditioner 8 oz

x1 Hibiscus and Honey Moisturizing Deep Conditioner 8 oz

I don't know, but there's something about hibiscus that just gets me going bananas! :lol: Plus my hair seems to love honey...a lot!

Tis All! :blush:

Last edited:
Tagging @Saludable84 in, also.

Not a tangle in sight? What pumpkin seed conditioner. Why is it HG in winter but not in summer, @Saludable84 ? TIA
Darcy's Botanicals. It was really nice for me because I have frizzy hair, even when wet so when it smoothed my hair I didn't get any tangles from it. I live in Las Vegas, so I need the most moisture in the summer, but will continue to use in winter.

I'm ready.
I bought a scalp soothing spray from‎
CD. Another Akilay leave in.

I missed the APB sale. Had my cart ready was out the entire weekend and forgot to pull the trigger. Remembered to do it after midnight and the code didn't work. *cries*

I'm good though I have enough stuff to last till BF.

I may need to order from piping rock. I'm low on oils.‎

:giveup: Alright Everyone - This "Break" is about to come to an end tonight at Midnight!

SO.....Are You ALL Ready to get back on track?:evillaugh:

Let's Do this until L-Day! Come On Now.....We can do this!

@curlyhersheygirl @shawnyblazes @rileypak @flyygirlll2 @Shay72 @Golden75 @BrownBetty @Beamodel @Froreal3 @Aggie :look: @meka72 @KinksAndInk @lindseyerinc

Back