Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@IDareT'sHair
I will use V05, Suave Naturals and most likely some HH's Knot Going Bananas bc I love that ish.
I have not heard back from Hairveda. She is now on my list. BJ will never get any of my coin again.

Used up:
J. Monique Naturals Burdock Root & Nettle Hair treatment. Won't reup because I plan to use cassia as my "protein"

I have not heard back from Hairveda. She is now on my list. BJ will never get any of my coin again.

@Shay72

It takes a while.

I'm sure she (or someone from her staff) will respond. Recently, I asked for several things.

Although it took a while for them to finally respond to my email, they did honor both of my requests but it did take a minute for them to respond.

Okay....we shall see.

@Shay72

The 1st thing I requested, I thought they had forgotten about me (because it took so long), but they had sent me an invoice and for some strange reason, it ended up in my SPAM and I happened to notice it there. (so that was kinda my fault).:eek:

The 2nd request, took a while for them to respond, but they finally got back with me and I made my purchase.

Thank you.
After washing, I applied a leave in then I air dried it in twist. Once they dried, I took them down and brushed my hair in sections as though I was flat ironing. Oh I did apply a heat protectant too before brushing. I applied that when my hair was dry though.

@Beamodel

Got it. (Going to buy one):look:

My Blow-Fry/Flat Ironing skills Sux. Maybe this will help.:help:

@Beamodel

I want one.:look:

What temperature did you use? Okay - tell me everything you did.
:giggle:

Thank you for telling me what you did. I guess you already knew I was going to ask.:laugh:

@Beamodel

I want one.:look:

What temperature did you use? Okay - tell me everything you did.:giggle:

Lol. I used it on 400 degrees. It goes up to 450 I believe.

I wasn't in the mood to blow dry and use the tension method too. So this brush was good for me. My results came out sleeker than my blow outs do.

I will say this though. Make sure your hair is completely detangled....

Me and the spirit were good. We were content that a Jakaela package will be coming at some point in the next few weeks. We were good. And then @curlyhersheygirl goes and posts that APB sale :catfight:

The spirit pokes me about more Whipped Cleansing Creme, Blackberry Vanilla Leave In, and the Cupuacu Avocado and Cherry Kukui lotions. I'm gonna need the spirit to leave me alone...at least about everything that's not whipped cleansing creme. I agree on that one. I'm foreseeing more co-cleansing for my hair as it warms up. Definitely might grab another 24 oz. of that stuff in some new [to me] scents :look:

Me and my spirit were good. We were content. The spirit pokes me about more Whipped Cleansing Creme, I'm gonna need the spirit to leave me alone at least about everything that's not whipped cleansing creme. I agree on that one. I'm foreseeing more co-cleansing for my hair as it warms up. Definitely might grab another 24 oz. of that stuff in some new [to me] scents :look:

@rileypak

Nah you know the Spurrrrrt don't play. :whip:
One day you're riding the wave the next day is a total disaster.:seesaw:

Um....Don't be blamin' Curly for your PJ'ing ways:angeldevil: @curlyhersheygirl

Last edited:
There is "something" about most of Sweet Nature By Eddie's products that irritate my scalp?:perplexed:

I tried the Aspire Protein DC'er on Saturday, and my scalp is:mwahahafire:

Hey y'all! Hope everyone is doing well.

@rileypak why do you love that APB cleansing cream so much?

I've used a few co-cleansers long ago that never really cleansed to my liking, coated my scalp no matter how much I rinsed, and sometimes left my hair a teeny tiny bit dry.

For some reason, APB's doesn't do any of that to my hair. I've used it to remove ayurvedic masks, clay masks, after 'when heavy handedness goes wrong' episodes and for general co-cleansing and I've liked it a lot. There have been times I didn't follow it up with anything but her spray leave in and some butter to seal and I've been straight like I DC'd and layered on leave-ins like I usually do.

What can I say? I'm just a big fan :2inlove:

YMMV of course but hopefully there are others out there who like it. I can't possibly be the only one dancing to this drum?:lachen:

If I just so happen to be, thank you Miss Kane for continuing to support this crazy woman right here :look:

Finished up my last jar of Shea Moisture superfruit 10 in 1 mask and moving on to something else but don't know what yet. I believe it will probably be one of my Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balms:look:

Back