Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hi ladies!
My APB arrived today. Miss Kane even took care of my special requests, she's the best!

Water rinse days in March just might turn into co-cleanse day now that I have more Whipped Cleansing Creme which I just lurv :infatuated:

But I also don't have any more packages on the way :cry4:

@rileypak

Hey Girlie!:wave:

Rhutt Rho':spike:

The spirit started working on me after I put the APB in the fridge.

I might do a little something of a purchase. I'm almost out of glycerin (probably will be out after this upcoming wash day when I refill my spray bottle). Plus I'm still deciding on the essential oils.

Oh and that ST Sweet Potatoe Hair Creme...thank you so much for singing its praises sis :bighug:
I really like it! Going to have to go ahead and grab an 8oz. of it.

Grabbed a Crème Brule from KeraVada. I've always wanted to re-up on that.:perplexed:

I've officially moved into Lotions-mode.

I should have waited for a better Sale than 15% (which wasn't mucha-nothin').:angry2:

My newly developed Purchaging Strategy::look:
Sept-Jan (Butters, Oils, Heavy Cremes, Pomades, Grease)
March-July (Lotions, Spritz, light-weight Cremes & Butters)

Last edited:
Grabbed a Crème Brule from KeraVada. I've always wanted to re-up on that.:perplexed:

I've officially moved into Lotions-mode.

I should have waited for a better Sale than 15% (which wasn't mucha-nothin').:angry2:

My newly developed Purchaging Strategy::look:
Sept-Jan (Butters, Oils, Heavy Cremes, Pomades, Grease)
March-July (Lotions, Spritz, light-weight Cremes & Butters)
What's your strategy for August? :look:

Today I got:
BoBeam Deep Conditioner
Curl Junkie Smoothing Conditioner & Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
Naturally Smitten Hair Butter
x2 OGX Kukui Nut Conditioner

Last edited:
Wasn't someone in here taking the bamboo pills? I used the tea in the past. I think I may try it again. Pills just ain't my thing.
I love the bamboo capsules from Swanson's. I noticed that piping rock offers double the amount for about the same money. However, I'm not sure about the efficacy of their product vs Swanson. Looks like PR's shipping is more expensive though.

Currently, Im also taking N_Vizion's Beautifully Bamboo capsules.

@IDareT'sHair Does PR ever have shipping deals etc.? It's about time for me to re-up my bamboo capsule stash for the next six months.

@Shay72

I take the Beautifully Bamboo (Hair Supplements) sold by Relaxed Hair BlogSpot.

She also sells the Bamboo Tea and Gleau Oil. I've bought her Bamboo Tea and drank some and Rinsed with some, but never replaced it. And I've purchased Gleau Oil.

I've also purchased the Bamboo supplements from Swanson's once, but went back to Beautifully Bamboo.

Used Up:
x1 Oyin Whipped Pudding (no back ups) *definite repurchase next Fall/Winter*
x1 Siamese Twists Ginger Frosting (no back ups) *definite repurchase next Fall/Winter*

I love the bamboo capsules from Swanson's. I noticed that piping rock offers double the amount for about the same money. However, I'm not sure about the efficacy of their product vs Swanson. Looks like PR's shipping is more expensive though.

Currently, Im also taking N_Vizion's Beautifully Bamboo capsules.

@IDareT'sHair Does PR ever have shipping deals etc.? It's about time for me to re-up my bamboo capsule stash for the next six months.
@Shay72

I take the Beautifully Bamboo (Hair Supplements) sold by Relaxed Hair BlogSpot.

She also sells the Bamboo Tea and Gleau Oil. I've bought her Bamboo Tea and drank some and Rinsed with some, but never replaced it. And I've purchased Gleau Oil.

I've also purchased the Bamboo supplements from Swanson's once, but went back to Beautifully Bamboo.
Thanks ladies. I was planning to get mine from the Relaxed Hair blogspot.

I may get some Oyin today. It's not on their site but I believe I've seen it on the shelves at the Target I go too. I'm thinking Hair Dew. In the future I'll probably get Juices & Berries. Or maybe today because I've decided this spring & summer I'll be cowashing daily. I plan to cowash with the cheapies V05 & Suave Naturals. The wet bunning lasted two days :look: because I missed my curls.

Does PR ever have shipping deals etc.? It's about time for me to re-up my bamboo capsule stash for the next six months.

There used to be automatic free shipping (a free shipping code would automatically populate) if you went through Google link to get to the piping rock website. For example, I'd search for "wheat germ oil" and then click on the piping rock option. The last time I tried it, it didn't work though. Maybe it is worth a shot?

Back