Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Apparently Miss Jessies has a new product called Baby Buttermilk that is sold at Sallys. It doesn't have( most or all) of the bad stuff in it. I didn't see it on the Miss Jessies site though. Maybe its a Sallys exclusive.

So I bought QB AOHC. I remember contemplating it, but don't remember pressing pay nah. I guess I did though, because I received a confirmation email. :look:

I also got a couple more of those APB oils :lick:

Ayurvedic in clean cotton and Olive & Oats in Cherry Berry

Good morning ladies...

Today I will be pulling out my Blue Roze Cocoa Rhassoul Mask. I've had it for quite some time but I've never tried it. Since I'm been so in love with mixing Jakeala's Tutti mask (which is basically Rhassoul clay with honey and butter) I decided to see if Blue Roze is good too.

I might start buying me some Rhassoul clay and mix it into my DCs or I will stick with mixing Jakeala tutti. I'm almost out of it so I need to make a decision quick!

I love this hair journey :)

Good morning ladies...

Today I will be pulling out my Blue Roze Cocoa Rhassoul Mask. I've had it for quite some time but I've never tried it. Since I'm been so in love with mixing Jakeala's Tutti mask (which is basically Rhassoul clay with honey and butter) I decided to see if Blue Roze is good too.

I might start buying me some Rhassoul clay and mix it into my DCs or I will stick with mixing Jakeala tutti. I'm almost out of it so I need to make a decision quick!

I love this hair journey :)

@Beamodel

I love that BRB Cocoa Rhassoul Mask.

I had a 'sample' of it and Steamed with it and thought it was Great.:grin:

The Strawberry Vinegar Rinse (Crème) was/is very nice.

She told me she had/has x3 bottles left in her inventory.

I was tempted to ask what she would charge me for buying those.

It was lovely and smelled delicious (especially for a Vinegar Rinse).

Yeah...it's definitely a "Journey":lol:

I heard back from BRB and she is not discontinuing the Strawberry Vinegar Hair Rinse (which is absolutely deee-licious, if you like to do ACV Rinses).

If you do, you need this in your Stash. STAT.:lick:

This is a finishing Crème Rinse that smells wonderfully delicious and works extremely well.

She did however, discontinue the Strawberry Refresher Spray.

Prepoo'd with Lush's H'suen Wen Hwa, shampooed with Lush's Its Raining Men shower gel ( don't judge its the best thing ever and all that honey is moisturizing at the same time). Followed that up with my Soultanicals AfAfrotastic Curl Elastic DC, I have 1 more use left of that. I used Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion as my leave in, put a bit of the Double Dutch Hair Yum on top of that and sealed with the Soultanicals Loc, Twist and Roll butter ( which is more like a grease). I smell delicious. :lick:

Even though its a shower gel and it has a sulfate my hair loves it. I only use it to clarify when my hair is filthy. Its got loads of honey in it so its basically awesome. I tried it randomly because I heard that it could be used as a poo and now I am basically obsessed. I choose it over actual shampoos.

Waiting on:

Qhemet Biologics (8oz AOHC)
Sweet Nature by Eddie (12oz Silk & Amino DC'er)

*i think that's it*:look:

Waiting on the following Sales (in no particular order):
Claudie's Revitalizer
Jakeala
BlueRozeBeauty

Initial impression of Blue Roze Beauty Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul DC is its making my hair feel extremely soft.

Currently DC'ing with it right now.

Initial impression of Blue Roze Beauty Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul DC is its making my hair feel extremely soft.

Beamodel

I have some of this in the stash so I'm over here waiting in suspense like,

qYvUZNJ.gif

:lachen: :lachen: !

I hope you love it because that means I will too!

Last edited:
DoDo

Lol. Guess what sis, I love it. It detangles beautifully and moisturized my hair. My hair is currently air drying.

This is a very nice DC. I don't know why it took me so long to finally crack it open.

Beamodel DoDo

How ya'll got this up in your Stashes and I ain't got none?:ohwell:..:perplexed..:blush:

@Beamodel

I have some of this in the stash so I'm over here waiting in suspense like,:lachen:

I hope you love it because that means I will too!

Lol. Guess what sis, I love it. It detangles beautifully and moisturized my hair. My hair is currently air drying.

This is a very nice DC. I don't know why it took me so long to finally crack it open.

I'm Jelly!:lol:

It is definitely a very nice Rhassoul Deep Conditioner AGREED!:lol:

That cocoa rhassoul DC is really good. I'm glad I got 4 jars during the BF sale.

I used up the following.
16oz hair trigger ( no backup)
8oz LACE scalp mist ( no backup)
12 oz cantu curling cream (no backup)
8oz MD detangler ( no backup)
16oz LACE more moisture (no backup)
8oz ST sun kissed hair and body oil ( no backup)
8oz APB loads of coconut LI ( multiple backups)

Sent from my XT1080 using LHCF

Last edited:
I need to retry the Rhassoul. It was just ok...like APB Blueberry Cheesecake is great on your hair, but just ok on mine. Beamodel. IDK, I'm gonna try it again. :lol: I wanna feel what yall are feeling!

Froreal3

That's how I feel about Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk. I tried to like it, but my hair don't. I bought it three times and it's no Bueno for me... Her DCs are just ok to me. Won't be repurchasing.

If your hair don't like the Rhassoul or APB Blueberry Cheesecake, then don't force it and cause a set back.

That cocoa rhassoul DC is really good. I'm glad I got 4 jars during the BF sale.

I used up the following.

Forgot to add
8oz TPS ceramoist pomade ( 1 backup)
4oz ST platinum roots oil (no backup)

Hey, girls! How many of us are in the line of fire for this blizzard? I won't be going to work Monday or Tuesday. They are calling for 6-11 inches Monday and then 12-18 on Tuesday :blush:

I used up the following.

Great job using up curlyhersheygirl :yep:

Hey, girls! How many of us are in the line of fire for this blizzard? I won't be going to work Monday or Tuesday. They are calling for 6-11 inches Monday and then 12-18 on Tuesday :blush:

Sigh... I'm in South Jersey and all stocked up for worst case scenarios. You be safe!

DoDo

Um where you been? *sucks teef*:rolleyes:....:lol:

IDareT'sHair

I have been being so lazy with my hair! :nono: I have been hiding. However for some reason, my hair is happier than it's been in a year :spinning:, so this trend isn't likely to end.

I'll be more active in here, but not so active with the hair, lol. I hope I don't bore you all, :blush: :lachen:.

Beamodel

That means no excuses I have got to hit that jar. I will report back with results. I can't not crack it open, because of your review.

Last edited:
Back