Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday Vonnieluvs08 !

IDareT'sHair--This is a mention. You should get a notification that I mentioned you. I like this bc it let me know that MA2010 had a question for me in the Newly Natural thread. People should use it if they want people to come in to answer a question, etc but as I said you have to get the screen name correct.

I received a gift in the mail from a special person, she always gives from the heart and she always thinks about others. Thank you mama t, love you:kiss:

Thank you Ladies for the Birthday Wishes.

I picked up all my packages from my grandparents house. Thanks Ms. T for the gift. I pray you are doing better and made it through the day.

I didn't do too much damage at the mall. Funny enough I couldn't find much I wanted. I don't need dressy clothes because I don't work in an office setting and I don't go to many business functions that would require them. I did get some shoes but the ones I wanted they didn't have in my size. I can't wait until all the winter stuff comes out. I love big chunky sweaters.

happy birthday vonnie. i hope you enjoy it.

last night i kept playing in my hair and made it all frizzy lol. so i co washed today. i dont like the way my hair looks after i rinse out a twist out. it hangs in waves insted of curls until i shampoo.

i for got to mention that i used uo my giovanni tea tree conditioner. it will not be a repurchase. the bottle is too small now that my hair is getting longer. i think i only used that bottle 2 or 3 times. plus it does not make my scalp tingle.

im going back in twists tonight for a twist out. im going to use kbb milk and aloe gel.

I didn't do too much damage at the mall. Funny enough I couldn't find much I wanted. I don't need dressy clothes because I don't work in an office setting and I don't go to many business functions that would require them. I did get some shoes but the ones I wanted they didn't have in my size. I can't wait until all the winter stuff comes out. I love big chunky sweaters.
It's always like that :yep:. When you really want to get down and spend money you can't find much. Like you Vonnie I don't have to worry about dressing up for work. In the spring/summer I'm in capris & shorts. In the fall/winter in jeans. I saw Kimmaytube's latest Weekend show. I'm a jeans addict just like her. I bought 6 pair :look: from the outlets in Atlantic City.

Happy birthday Vonnieluvs08 !

IDareT'sHair--This is a mention. You should get a notification that I mentioned you. I like this bc it let me know that MA2010 had a question for me in the Newly Natural thread. People should use it if they want people to come in to answer a question, etc but as I said you have to get the screen name correct.

Thanks, Okay......:look:

But how do you find out what the 'mention' is or what post it's in????:spinning:

DUH......:blush: Girl, I don't know.

Vonnieluvs08;12014916[B said:
Today is my Birthday!!!:grin: I am counting my blessings and embracing this change in age as it is a change in seasons as well. I'm definitely a lot wiser than previous years.[/B]

:party: :dance7: :band2: :band: :birthday2 :king: :angel: :fairy:

And................:blowkiss:

I got a 'nice' box from the one that is FABULOUS! What a Sweetie.

I guess now she's caught up in the me, Che & Brownie syndrome of constant swapping....:lol:

But her box was very nice indeed. And a coupla' things, I have wanted, but had not had the opportunity to try.

So, that was REALLY sweet!:yep:

Jasmines is having a Triple Play Thursday Sale! She has some wonderful sounding 'new' fragrances.:lick:

She has it on some of her body stuff too (which I've never tried):look:

It's a good price @3 for $30.00:grin:

*Go Check out those Fragrances*:lick::lick::lick:

Thanks, Okay......:look:

But how do you find out what the 'mention' is or what post it's in????:spinning:

DUH......:blush: Girl, I don't know.

when you click on notifications it will take you to your page. there should be a bar at the top of your page with a few tabs going across. one of them will say "mentions". when you click on it it will tell you who mentioned you and in what thread.

I'm sorta babysitting and my little cuz is sitting on my lap pointing at the hair on LHCF, 23 months old and she knows great hair when she sees it. ....we might have a future member here! LOL

I went to 2 job fairs today and did about 15 more applications just to put myself out there. I'm going to DC tonight again just becuase. I want to do another protective style, maybe the bantus again.

i decided not to twist my hair tonight only because i havent shampooed yet. tomorrow i will co wash with aveda dry remedy and aveda be curly and then style with aveda be curly curl enhancer.

Fab found a store here that sells all the handmade products except KBB, oyin and qhemet. I want to try to check them out. They have donna marie, darcys, bee mine, afroveda, blended beauty, curls, curl junkie and some other stuff. I may go tomorrow or just wait until Fab and I can go check it out together.

Last edited:
Fab found a store here that sells all the handmade products except KBB, oyin and qhemet. I want to try to check them out. They have donna marie, darcys, bee mine, afroveda, blended beauty, curls, curl junkie and some other stuff. I may go tomorrow or just wait until Fab and I can go check it out together.

thats so so darn good. im jealous. i wish we had a store here that sold handmade products.

goodhairmart is getting kbb products soon. ive never purchased from goodhairmart but i may in the future. the owner is coilskinkscurls from youtube.

WaitAMinute.......:naughty:

HOLD UP !!!!!!

Did you say "FAB FOUND"?????:spank:

Girl.....Don't be Foolin' with No Fab.......:lol:

Checkin' it out TOGETHER?????:look:

Lawd. Lawd. Lawd.:nono:

Them Folx need to Lock that Door:lol:

donna marie has a new hair cream i might be interested in. for some reason though i dont feel like her products will be good.

I couldn't believe it when Fab told me. I was so excited.

Umm....okay.....so there's "that name" again.:lol:

Are we talking about the same Product Buying Hiatus Fabulosity or is there somebody else out there with the name of Fabulous?????:look: :lol:

Hmp.:nono: I can't believe it either.......:blush:

WaitAMinute.......:naughty:

HOLD UP !!!!!!

Did you say "FAB FOUND"?????:spank:

Girl.....Don't be Foolin' with No Fab.......:lol:

Checkin' it out TOGETHER?????:look:

Lawd. Lawd. Lawd.:nono:

Them Folx need to Lock that Door:lol:
:giggle: I am usually pretty restrained but I think if Fab and I go together, I will get so excited, I will cut the fool.

i wonder what kbb's freebie will be tomorrow. I think I am ordering two big hair milks. One in peach and one in coconut fig.

I can't wait until Brownie gives up a review on that....what was it called???:look:

Marie Dean????:perplexed

Another Fab ------ "Suggestion":lol:

That stuff was expensive! I looked and drooled but KIM.....:look:

Besides, I had to keep BJ's Money Skrait!:look: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back