Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

the abba will be a repurchase for me after i finish the giovanni. i really liked it. i also have another abba conditioner you sent me that i think is a protein so i have to try that too.

That was that Cream Repair Masque (I think):look: or something like that. Let me know how that is. I have yet to get around to it.:blush:

Now that I think of it, This one will be good for the DC Challenge.:grin:

T i can send you some kbb deep conditioner so you can try it before you buy a whole bottle or three:lachen::look:

You Wrong:ohwell:.

Just Plain Wrong.:perplexed :nono:

Thanks Che.:hug2: I may hit you up later. (Like in the Spring) if you still have it:lachen:

I want to get through some of this stuff:spinning:.

IK. Big Ups to David.:thumbsup:

Afterall, He is our Henna Staining, Juices & Berries Spraying, LUSH Using, Millcreek Keratin Using Honorary Member!

That was that Cream Repair Masque (I think):look: or something like that. Let me know how that is. I have yet to get around to it.:blush:

Now that I think of it, This one will be good for the DC Challenge.:grin:
yea i would think this one would be more intense than the reconstructor because it says leave on for 10 minutes. but thats weird because the reconstructor i think said leave on for 1-2 minutes or something like that. but abba might be on my list to check out the whole line if i like the masque.

yea i would think this one would be more intense than the reconstructor because it says leave on for 10 minutes. but thats weird because the reconstructor i think said leave on for 1-2 minutes or something like that. but abba might be on my list to check out the whole line if i like the masque.

Lawd:nono: Lawd:nono: Lawd:nono:

Po' Abba:nono:

They better INCREASE Their Production:lachen:

You Wrong:ohwell:.

Just Plain Wrong.:perplexed :nono:

Thanks Che.:hug2: I may hit you up later. (Like in the Spring) if you still have it:lachen:

I want to get through some of this stuff:spinning:.
:lachen::lachen:i was wondering if you saw that. i plan on making another kbb order in the spring too because this is the best line for my hair during the warmer months.

IK. Big Ups to David.:thumbsup:

Afterall, He is our Henna Staining, Juices & Berries Spraying, LUSH Using, Millcreek Keratin Using Honorary Member!
:lachen:dang girl where do you come up with this stuff?

:lachen::lachen:i was wondering if you saw that. i plan on making another kbb order in the spring too because this is the best line for my hair during the warmer months.

No, I didn't see it:ohwell:.

But: I want to Shop My Stash Until Spring or after I take off this crazy looking wig. So, that's why I said Spring.

I plan to relax again in about Late March early April, so hopefully, I will have alot of things finished and ready to try out some new/different stuff.:yep:

T its really because you talk about shopping your stash that i decided to stop buying stuff. i mean this challenge is one of the reasons but you always say "shop my stash" and that sticks out to me.

*sneaking in through da back door*

:sekret:

I used up a bottle of Porosity Control (thanks for the tip T!), a bottle of honey, and a packet of SE Moisturizing Treatment.

*sneaking out through da front door*

Hi Ladies,

I used up my Hairveda Sitrinillah DC finally!
Won't repurchase -- have plenty other things to use up.
Glad to do my hair -- it's been 3 weeks.

I used up a bottle of Porosity Control (thanks for the tip T!), a bottle of honey, and a packet of SE Moisturizing Treatment.

Hi Ladies,

I used up my Hairveda Sitrinillah DC finally!
Won't repurchase -- have plenty other things to use up.
Glad to do my hair -- it's been 3 weeks.

Good job ladies on using up your things.:yep:

I haven't used up anything. My hair is feeling a little crispy though. I don't know what it is, I may need to spray with TW mist.

T its really because you talk about shopping your stash that i decided to stop buying stuff. i mean this challenge is one of the reasons but you always say "shop my stash" and that sticks out to me.

Good Girl.:grin: You Have Some Great Things in Your Stash that Don't get your "Full Attention" cause we're either too busy skipping around, or looking for that "next Great product:look:"

You're like me and so many other PJ's suffering from Product A-D-D (Attention Deficit Disorder:lachen:) But if the Truff be Known, We have wonderful things within our Own Reach. We just have to use them.:blush:

Girl, Try to Shop Your Stash and Rediscover ALL Those Fabulous things you've researched and purchased.

*and that goes for the rest of ya'll:rolleyes:*

Well Missy! I am glad you Stopped in to See us.:sekret:

Good Job Using Up Stuff.:up:

Don't be a Stranger:drunk: You can stop in and Holla!:rolleyes:

How long can you ladies keep your twists in? I want to shoot for 7 days and then rock a twistout for 3 days but perhaps I am being optimistic.

How long can you ladies keep your twists in? I want to shoot for 7 days and then rock a twistout for 3 days but perhaps I am being optimistic.

Without looking a mess, 2 days, that's it:nono:.

I just ordered my shea butter friday or saturday, and its here already:blush:, i cannot believe that. That is the quickest shipping i have ever had. Gone head sunshine do your thing.

I used sitrinillah as a DC today and I didnt like it. Its ok, but from all of the reviews, I thought it would WOW me. I have this jar to use and one more on the way :(

I used sitrinillah as a DC today and I didnt like it. Its ok, but from all of the reviews, I thought it would WOW me. I have this jar to use and one more on the way :(
washnset, this was my fear about sintrinillah too. Because it is only sold in 16 oz, I probably will not buy it to try at full price. I should have bought one when they were only $10.

I purchased this jar at $17.50 and another jar during the black friday sale at $10. Im going to send them an email asking that they remove the sitrinillah from my order since I now know that I can do without it. Pray for me guys that I receive an answer!

washnset, this was my fear about sintrinillah too. Because it is only sold in 16 oz, I probably will not buy it to try at full price. I should have bought one when they were only $10.

I purchased this jar at $17.50 and another jar during the black friday sale at $10. Im going to send them an email asking that they remove the sitrinillah from my order since I now know that I can do without it. Pray for me guys that I receive an answer!

I hope you get it resolved wns, someone in the black friday thread wanted to cancel thier order and they couldn't so i pray that you can get it removed, if not like mkd said there is always the exchange forum so you won't be out of anything. Im sorry it didn't work out for you.

Hey everybody! I got my Hairveda stuff today. Yay! I already can tell I will love those scented buttercremes. The texture is so smooth and creamy. I already put some on a section of my hair. The Mango Chutney buttercreme smells so good. I'm so tempted to order some more buttercremes. lol. In my mini bag, I got the Mango Chutney soap, Spanish Almond soap (it's new), and the Acai Berry buttercreme.

I recieved my package from peaceloveandsunshine. I am so happy with her service. The package was wrapped nicely with colored tissue paper and i recieved buisness cards and a typed letter with my name on it explaining how i can use the shea butter, shelf life etc. The personal touch is just awesome and the fast shipping. I have found my sheabutter vendor, the jar is filled to the brim and its creamy and smells so good. I am very satisfied with my purchase.:yep:

Back