Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

nope it came from hairveda.

Im patiently waiting for my orders from hairveda and jasmines! I ordered from jasmines yesterday and it shipped today!!!

those of you that ordered from hairveda, when she sent the email saying your product had been shipped, did the email come from hairproducts? someone sent me an email from hairproducts saying my product had shipped with no information about what the product was or when it was ordered so i dont know if this is from hairveda or afrodetangler.

Che--I use paypal so I get my shipping notice from them or is that because they print their shipping labels through paypal IDK. My e-mails come from paypal.

Last edited:
question for ladies with the ivory colored pretty wrap. does it get dirty quickly? I would like to get one to keep my hair wrapped underneath a hat during the winter months. Does it absorb hair oils leaving it to look dirty? thanks.

question for ladies with the ivory colored pretty wrap. does it get dirty quickly? I would like to get one to keep my hair wrapped underneath a hat during the winter months. Does it absorb hair oils leaving it to look dirty? thanks.

I have a black one and it does get dirty, i wash it once a week and i also wash my hair once a week. I would assume that it would show more on the ivory one. And it also depends on what products you use. Hth.

How do you like the prettywrap so far?
They hasn't arrived yet. I meant, I ordered them. They didn't come today either?:perplexed
This is what I have been debating on lately. I really want to put a weave in next week for convienence but I have soooo much stuff. With a weave I can still use my stuff but much less of it. I don't know though. But I sooo need to be a part of this challenge.

Awww CC: You might as well join us, so you can use up your Stuff to make Room for 2010. And btw: re: The Steamer --You can't fill that Plastic (Bowl) Thing with the Black Rubber top all the way up or it will "leak" You should only fill it up to where the octogon part starts to narrow out.:perplexed

You Still Get 1 Hour of Steam, by filling it to that level.:yep:

i have the ivory one, ive had it for about a week, maybe two. its not dirty yet. i use a lot of shea butter in my hair and it doesnt leave my hair greasy so it wouldnt leave my pretty wrap greasy either. i will probably start washing it once every 2-3 weeks. is that bad?

i have the ivory one, ive had it for about a week, maybe two. its not dirty yet. i use a lot of shea butter in my hair and it doesnt leave my hair greasy so it wouldnt leave my pretty wrap greasy either. i will probably start washing it once every 2-3 weeks. is that bad?

No its not, i wash mine once a week out of habit. But i wonder why mine gets dirty:look:.

Eta: Could it be the dye from the black? I never used silk before, so it may be dirty or the dye

La, it could very well be the hair color.

ladies does anyone have the afroveda cocolatte or totally twisted ginger almond butter? i am willing to trade you the afroveda rice bran oil and curly custard. they are both brand new.

La, it could very well be the hair color.

ladies does anyone have the afroveda cocolatte or totally twisted ginger almond butter? i am willing to trade you the afroveda rice bran oil and curly custard. they are both brand new.

No hun i don't color my hair, i mean dye from the scarf its black.

They hasn't arrived yet. I meant, I ordered them. They didn't come today either?:perplexed

Awww CC: You might as well join us, so you can use up your Stuff to make Room for 2010. And btw: re: The Steamer --You can't fill that Plastic (Bowl) Thing with the Black Rubber top all the way up or it will "leak" You should only fill it up to where the octogon part starts to narrow out.:perplexed

You Still Get 1 Hour of Steam, by filling it to that level.:yep:

Thanks for letting me join. About the steamer I didn't fill it up all the way I filled it up maybe 3/4 the first time. I'm just glad its working right I tested it again to make sure this afternoon.

my hair is loving the cocasta oil from HV. I cant wait for her black friday sale. Im going to STOCK UP. Its really going to be a HV shopping cart war on that day!

my hair is loving the cocasta oil from HV. I cant wait for her black friday sale. Im going to STOCK UP. Its really going to be a HV shopping cart war on that day!

:yep:Yes, it will!!! Folks lose their minds!!! I'll definitely be stocking up on that CoCasta, too, so watch out!!! :grin:

please brownie. im going to remember my CC number, the exp. date and all that good stuff so wherever I am, I WILL be ready to purchase from HV. I used an ayurvedic hair butter and sealed a little with the cocasta oil. Im still getting used to sealing but my ends seemed to thank me.

:yep:Yes, it will!!! Folks lose their minds!!! I'll definitely be stocking up on that CoCasta, too, so watch out!!! :grin:

i love love love that cocasta oil. i have 2 bottles(thanx brownie) and i love it. its very thick and moisturizing and it really conditions the hair. i may add it to some conditioners if this winter gets nasty.

I see I have some cocasta oil competition! Im thinking of purchasing the $11.00 bottle now. so at least if you ladies buy every once of it during black friday, at least I'll have ONE!

i love love love that cocasta oil. i have 2 bottles(thanx brownie) and i love it. its very thick and moisturizing and it really conditions the hair. i may add it to some conditioners if this winter gets nasty.

to me, the thing about cocasta oil is that it is soooo thick. so 1 8oz bottle should last you a long time. i wont be stacking up on BF because i have 2 8oz bottles and i understand that is more than enough. even when i had relaxed hair that was apl-bsl 1 bottle lasted me all through my 11 month transition lol.

please brownie. im going to remember my CC number, the exp. date and all that good stuff so wherever I am, I WILL be ready to purchase from HV. I used an ayurvedic hair butter and sealed a little with the cocasta oil. Im still getting used to sealing but my ends seemed to thank me.

Girl, I've had them memorized for years!!! Even the 3 digit security code!! :lachen: I love that stuff!!! And, yes, your ends will love you!!! :yep:

dag. you got me beat in the CC game! my ends are really suffering and I think the cocasta oil will give them some love and care!

Girl, I've had them memorized for years!!! Even the 3 digit security code!! :lachen: I love that stuff!!! And, yes, your ends will love you!!! :yep:

Where did everyone go?
Watching the Biggest Loser and acting a fool in that thread. They're at the part I hate right now. I will only watch the last few minutes to see who got sent home.

I pay with paypal :yep:. I used to have my old debit card and 3 digit # memorized. I've had this new one for a few months and I still can't remember anything :perplexed.

I pay with paypal :yep:. I used to have my old debit card and 3 digit # memorized. I've had this new one for a few months and I still can't remember anything :perplexed.

:yep: I pay with Paypal any time its available. I definitely prefer it but there are a lot of sites I use that don't have it yet.

I see I have some cocasta oil competition! Im thinking of purchasing the $11.00 bottle now. so at least if you ladies buy every once of it during black friday, at least I'll have ONE!

WnS: Remember what I said about Putting on Your Big Girl Panties, If you're going to play in this Thread!:rolleyes::lachen:

We're Ballers Up in Here! We Don't Play!:look:

Back