Uploaded fotki with engagement pics. Hair styled two ways :)

OOOHHHH I wanna see, but can't see Fotki at work(social networking site), so could you please post a few in the thread for me....please!! lol

OOOHHHH I wanna see, but can't see Fotki at work(social networking site), so could you please post a few in the thread for me....please!! lol

Let me see if this works.... just for you :)
corbinengagement_004-vi.jpg

me1-vi.jpg

corbinengagement_007-vi.jpg

us5-vi.jpg

me2-vi.jpg

corbinenagement1-vi.jpg

Simply Beautiful!! Such a lovely couple and your photographer really brought that out. Congratulations!!

Ps. You were looking fierce girl. I want your shoes...all of them.

Congratulations!! The pictures are very nice. You two look very happy together. I love Black Love!!!

You are so gorgeous; but it is so much more than surface beauty your photographer did a great job capturing your beauty and congratulations on your engagement.

OHHH WOW....more beautiful than I'd imagine!!!! You look absoluetly stunning!!! So natural and simple, yet elegant!!! *in weezy the dragon from dragon tails voice* LOVE IT!!!! lol
Congrats on the engagement, there's such a presense of LOVE between the both of you!!! All the best!!!

Awwwww, thanks so much for your kind comments. We are blessed to have one another. I don't wear my hair "out" often. It is usually always in a puff, I am glad that I took a chance that day :)

Back