Updates photos of my small progress

ycj

Ok ladies, here are some updates pics of my progress since Jan 08. Although I actually joined LHCF 30 Aug 08. My updates ends on 3 Nov. I do see a tad bit of growth and thickness since joining this elite forum. Tell me what you think.:grin: Just click on the photo's to enlarge. I have'nt figured out yet how to make my pics bigger. The first pic is in Sept 23rd when I had the nape cute really short because of all the breakage, the second one is the beginning before I joined this site 8 Jan 08..... the one right below it was in Sept as well, and the one at the right bottom is from 23 Oct where I definately see some progress and the biggest pic is from a couple of days ago 3 Nov. I have'nt used any heat in my hair until the last pic in Nov. I wanted to see exactly where I was at with my progress. I know it's a no no for the blow drying, but I had to see.

Attachments

• comic Jan 08,Sep08,Oct, Nov08 updates.jpg
    comic Jan 08,Sep08,Oct, Nov08 updates.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Who are you trying to fool, that's big progress :yep: There's a major difference in the health of your hair

Who are you trying to fool, that's big progress :yep: There's a major difference in the health of your hair

I agree. You have obviously made excellent improvement in the condition of your hair. I had a similar issue with my nape and I know how difficult it is to get that area right. Congrats!!! Your hair looks much healthier!! :thumbsup:

Did I just hear someone say... "SMALL progress"? :look:
Girl, that is A LOT of progress and growth!

Congratulations... your hair is looking a lot healthier and fuller too!

Back