Updated relaxer pictures!

Babygurl

After 12 weeks, I finally relaxed my hair and it came out real nice! It definately grew. I had to cut off my scraggly ends 12 wks ago and it appears that what I cut has grown back (Thanks for the tip Adrienne). My hair feels so soft. I cant wait until it dries. I posted pictures of my wet freshly relaxed hair, and I will post more tomorrow. (link is in my signature) Thank you ladies again for your wonderful advice.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
natasha said:
Growing nicely! Good work! You will see bra strap in no time!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope so, Im keeping my fingers, eyes, and toes, crossed!

Keep it up girl you will get there your routine is a winner! keep it up! Looking good I start my 1yr challenge on Jan 1, 2004 and I'm going all the way until Jan 1 2005. So hopefully I can stay on track like you!

it looks great! I love the bun protecive style pic! is that a phony or your hair, either way tell me where or how I can do that!

[ QUOTE ]
godzooki said:
it looks great! I love the bun protecive style pic! is that a phony or your hair, either way tell me where or how I can do that!

[/ QUOTE ]

The protective style in that pic was actually one of those bands with hair wrapped around it. I found they are a very cheap and cute way to dress up my bun when I get bored with it

Back