update!

BMoreFlyy

I just wanted to post a small update...

I'm finally back down below my neck and my sides are making their way back down to my chin.... YAY!
Armpit here I come! - maybe I can make it there by July... who knows...

Glossy Baby! the pw is blessed.

Last edited:
Gorgeous hair!!! In one of your pictures, you look like the beautiful Miss Hudson. You will be APL before you know it!!!

Great rollerset. I wish I could get mine that smooth. You'll be APL before you know it. Keep up the great work!

Love your hair and it's shine, it looks so healthy! Oh how I wish that I could get my rollerset so perfect and smooth like yours. Keep up the good work!!! APL here you come!

MamaBraidedIt said:
Congrats! Did you do that rollerset yourself? It looks really good!

-:) Happy hair growing!

No, my mom did it. I'm really going to take the initiative to learn how though... lol

Mom23 said:
Your rollerset is beautiful! What products do you use? :)

For this rollerset... I was just relaxed with Nairobi, and my mom used the Nairobi setting lotion and oil... it smells really good.

Last edited:
I never saw a rollerset with bobby pins before. The set was done neatly, and your curls looked beautiful. Nice healthy hair!

my mom's good with the bobby pins but I have tried with the duck bills... it went wrong... lol... but I'm going to try again.

Very pretty, your rollerset is on point. yeah it will be shoulder length in no time flat. Congrats on continue growth

I love your rollerset and the shine. I also love your bun. Can you tell what kind of piece that is and where you got it? Thanks

Back