Dudes...I got a Fotki album! Huzzah!

Are you talking Jan 05-March 05?????Girl that is incredible!!!

At that rate, your hair should be at your bum by December :lol:

Starian, what size rollers are the purple and light blueish ones you use in your set? I want to try mesh rollers, and I have to order them online. I want to make sure I get the bigger sizes.

You are a beautiful woman with beautiful hair, your skin will come into it's own. Have you tried Black Soap, or Aloe Vera Gel, it has worked wonders for my acne spots.

Beautiful head of hair. :)

damn...im jealous. Do i see Africa's best organics tea tree and and shea butter moisturiser in one of your pics? march 05, pic 24? My hair can never be that thick :( thanks to heredity

Dolapo said:
damn...im jealous. Do i see Africa's best organics tea tree and and shea butter moisturiser in one of your pics? march 05, pic 24? My hair can never be that thick :( thanks to heredity

That is Africa's Best Organics, but it isn't tea tree, it's the Clove and Olive Oil formula. It's a really good oil, the only one I use since I don't grease. My friends don't like the smell, but it smells good to me and it's nowhere near as pungent as WGO or some other oils I see mentioned.

Daisy'sHair said:
You are a beautiful woman with beautiful hair, your skin will come into it's own. Have you tried Black Soap, or Aloe Vera Gel, it has worked wonders for my acne spots.

Beautiful head of hair. :)

Thank you so much. I have tried the black soap and it worked wonders for my skin for about two weeks. Last week my skin decided to rebel and had an allergic reation to it. Not long after I broke out AGAIN and even worse than before. I haven't tried aloe vera gel, I may take that into consideration. :)

gorgeous head of hair! u are an inspiration! I just gave myself a freddy Krugger looking haircut (meaning it looks like he sliced it up w/ his glove, lol) so I hope it grows as fast as yours! Im all over the vitamins now!

I know I am late but your hair is gorgeous :love: You have made so much progress since you started on this journey! :clap: Your hair looks REALLY healthy and thick. Keep progressing and I am sure you will make it to great lengths! Very LOVELY! :trampolin

Amazing progress! Tell us more about your vitamin regimen. What are the dosages and how consistent have you been?

I like the your hair. Your shine DID improve

The double french roll was very cute. I've tried doing this and it was useless.

Way to go! Oh! and good growth too!!!

~op~

Back