UPDATE! with pics

vestaluv1

OK, so I started a new very time consuming job last month and ever since then I've fallen off mostly all the bandwagons I was on; Ayurveda, hot oil massages, daily moisturing, deep conditioning, vitamins, etc. :nono:.
The only thing I'm still doing is baggying and wearing my satin bonnet to bed.
I need to get back on track.

However, I see progress! :yep:
I'VE REACHED APL!!!!

OK, I realise I need to straighten my hair to see whats really going on, so I've just included pictures that show my hair after its been taken down from braids.

I can't actually believe I'm APL (SO SOMEBODY PINCH ME) after only 20 weeks since I started taking better care of my hair.

My hair needs a good comb out in the last pic :look:, but I still need to work on my thickness and work on getting to 'full' APL.

:yay:...:grin:.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 587
Wow! that's some really nice growth/progress! :yep:
and I don't comment on progress too much either

ETA: this is as much growth I see some people get in a year...you got it in 5 months!! Very good!

Last edited:
Congratulations! That IS some great progress. It's there! You've been

Officially Pinched!

OK, so I started a new very time consuming job last month and ever since then I've fallen off mostly all the bandwagons I was on; Ayurveda, hot oil massages, daily moisturing, deep conditioning, vitamins, etc. :nono:.
The only thing I'm still doing is baggying and wearing my satin bonnet to bed.
I need to get back on track.

However, I see progress! :yep:
I'VE REACHED APL!!!!

OK, I realise I need to straighten my hair to see whats really going on, so I've just included pictures that show my hair after its been taken down from braids.

I can't actually believe I'm APL (SO SOMEBODY PINCH ME) after only 20 weeks since I started taking better care of my hair.

My hair needs a good comb out in the last pic :look:, but I still need to work on my thickness and work on getting to 'full' APL.

:yay:...:grin:.
Great growth!

Ok take me step by step through your reggie, what ayurveda products do you use exactly? O MY YOUR GROWTH IS INSPIRATIONAL!! I started my journey before you (february) with sl hair and Im still sl...ugh!:lachen:

WHOOO HOOO!! congrats on hitting APL; it's all uphill from here!!!!! hopefully i'll reach your length soon! :yep:

wow congratulations Vestaluv1 great progress!!!!!!!!! wowwww u can pat yourself in the back !keep it up!

Back