update w/pic + question.

your hair is awesome and wonderful growth!!! I'm no expert but I don't "see" the need to trim... good luck

Hey beautiful! You've made great progress. I would just wait until WL then cut as it grows. As for your ends, I think they're fine. You can always disguise them by "bumpin" them.

Step away from the scissors, and let the hair hostages go:grin::grin::grin: Your ends look wonderful. You've made enviable progress:yep: I'll look for the waistlength pics in Dec!

I like your new rinse/color.

I think your ends look fine, but I can see where you may want to cut an inch to give it more fullness. I don't think it's necessary at all.

Join the "no trims til 2010 challenge." It's a good reminder not to cut/trim your hair. Last wash I had a strong urge to do it, then I remembered the challenge and opted against it. I plan on letting the challenge take me to MBL or WL.

Excellent progress!! The ends don't look thin to me but they look a little ragged... that's probably because they were braided...

Wow...your progress is amazing! Beautiful hair! Thanks for sharing! Your ends look great. HHG

I think your hair looks great!! :grin: I had a sew-in back in '07 and every time I took it out, I always thought my hair looked so thin. I think I was used to the extra volume from the sew-in. Then after the second wash and flat iron, it would look thicker. Maybe it was all in my head....who knows? Anyway, I think your hair looks good and you can trim if you would like to, but I think your hair looks just fine right now. Maybe you can trim at the end of the summer if you still aren't happy with how it looks.

Back