UPDATE-REGIME!!!! Thanks Tracy!!!!!!!

NYCITY

HI Ladies,
I have to thank Tracy for raving so much about HiPro-Pac Condtioner. My haur came out great.
I washed with Creme of Nature Professional(loved it better that the regular CN). I deep conditioned with the H-Pro-Pac for 15 min. under the dryer. Then I washed out and appled Clairol HE Conditioning Balm (i just love this). Left this in for 15 min, washed out thoroughly and at the end I washed with some distilled wated. Then I applied a little Potion 9 on my ends along with Fantasia IC leave in.
I am definitely going to follow this regime and alternate Hi-Pro-Pac every two weeks. Those weeks I'm gonna either use Aubrey's GPB/Fantasia Deep Penetrating.

The hi pro pac is a protein conditioner isn't it? In what way did it make your hair come out great? did it moisturize it? detangle or make it just feel stronger overall?

Thanks!!!

Sounds great NYCity! Glad it worked for you. HI PRO PAC is a great CHEAP protein conditioner
wink.gif
that's works as well, if not better, than the big boys. I had a babysitter/haridresser/other Mom
grin.gif
who used to do my hair when I was a young teen and this was a staple for her clients. Everyone's hair (including hers) was fabulously healthy. My hair was literally chewed up after many color mishaps and overzealous relaxing (no lye super relaxers left in for more than a half hour
shocked.gif
) and she really got it back into WONDERFUL condition using a lot of TLC and some HI PRO PAC.

I never see her any more so using the cond. is like a fond remeberance of her. I really do miss her...
frown.gif

But I DIGRESS! YAY NYCITY! It's a great conditioner and will strengthen and fortify the hair after long term use.

BRH - this would be an alternate or replacement for your GPB - which we KNOW you aren't even hearing
grin.gif
- but seriously
smile.gif
it's a protein conditioner. It makes the hair feel stronger and helps it to resist breaking. And it's like literally, $2 bucks.
shocked.gif

Keep us posted! And don't forget - it's a pretty potent protein conditioner so don't forget to ALWAYS include that moisturizing conditioner like you did the first time around.
smile.gif

It is a protein conditioner and my hair is feels strong, shieier and my ends look great. It was great at detangling and that made me even happier

THE PACKAGE SAYS:
*Improves strength and manageability
*increases shine *no build up *Detangle
*rebuild strength instantly

Tracy, who makes this? Where did you buy it? I'm in NEED of a good cheap protein conditioner since I'm out of CPR (which never did much for me and I won't be repurchasing). What's the ingredients?

Hey Tracey,
I used the Hi Pro pac Cond. for Extremely Damaged Hair. I also picked up a HPP Placenta Conditioner. Have u ever used the Placenta Cond.? And what were ur results?

Re: HI PRO PAC

smile.gif
I know you didn't ask me, but that is what she is talking about. They also sell it in one use packets. I've used it for YEARS and it is GREAT! I love the neutralizing conditioner for after relaxing.
smile.gif

Re: NYCITY

I've also used Hi pro Pac for years and I've always bought it in single packets. It's great for increasing strength and shine, and it has always detangled my hair instantly. NYCITY, I've also tried the HHP Placenta which it good for sheen and gives you great body. But I like the Hi Pro Pac much better, especially for strength and detangling.

Re: NYCITY

I have one of those packets of hi pro pac. i may have to give it sometimes. God bless you all.

Jazzy - the company it's made by is kind of incognito....Beauty Concepts... I think.

The ingredients are standard. Mostly protein, no mineral oil or petroleum that I can remember. I'd post them but they are at the bottom of a box right now.

I never used the HPP Jazzy - sorry darlin'. Did you try the HPP yet? What do you think?

Ingredients:

Deionized water, Hydrolyzed Protein, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alchohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steappyrium Chloride, 2-Bromo-2 Nitropropane-1, 3 Diol, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Red No. 4.

And that's it!

Where do you purchase the Hi Pro Pac? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I live in the Raleigh, NC area.

Thanks!

I tried this a while ago and it's definitely a keeper! I basically followed NYCITY's way (Professional CON, Hi-Pro, HE Balm) and my hair feels great!
grin.gif
The Hi-Pro smells so good kinda tropical you know pineapples and such. One complaint though: I bought the one use packes and the writing peeled off on my wet fingers and some of the writing got into my hair. But I washed it out throughly and all is well. I may start using this every week and then cut back to every two weeks or so.

Back