Update on Mag Gro Hair Stimulator Massager

fancypants007

Well, I washed my hair on Sunday using my usual regime, e.g., shikakai soap, deep conditioner, etc. I detangled my hair and it was not tangled at all. (I only comb my hair once a week but I wash it twice a week). I sprayed on my detangling spray and there were no excessive tangles due to using the Mag Gro. Also my shedding was the usual amount, if not less. So there you have it! Mag Gro did not cause my hair to tangle and it did not cause increase shedding. I'm already starting to see small hairs around my hairline. I will post photos in one month of using the Mag Gro to show the results.

Well, I washed my hair on Sunday using my usual regime, e.g., shikakai soap, deep conditioner, etc. I detangled my hair and it was not tangled at all. (I only comb my hair once a week but I wash it twice a week). I sprayed on my detangling spray and there were no excessive tangles due to using the Mag Gro. Also my shedding was the usual amount, if not less. So there you have it! Mag Gro did not cause my hair to tangle and it did not cause increase shedding. I'm already starting to see small hairs around my hairline. I will post photos in one month of using the Mag Gro to show the results.

Thank you for posting your update :) I've really been considering purchasing. I can see how this will stimulate the small hairs to grow around your hairline but not sure how this could cause your hair to tangle less :confused: .

Are you sure it's not the shikakai soap causing this as I use it too and it has reduced my tangles and shedding by 95%

Thank you for posting your update :) I've really been considering purchasing. I can see how this will stimulate the small hairs to grow around your hairline but not sure how this could cause your hair to tangle less :confused: .

Are you sure it's not the shikakai soap causing this as I use it too and it has reduced my tangles and shedding by 95%

I wasn't saying that this gadget caused less tangling, what I meant was, someone had posted that it seemed like this gadget would cause your hair to tangle more. Well I had the usual tangles, which these days is not that much. Perhaps it can be the shikakai soap that is cutting down on the tangles. But I just wanted to clarify that the Mag Gro does not cause your hair to tangle.

I wasn't saying that this gadget caused less tangling, what I meant was, someone had posted that it seemed like this gadget would cause your hair to tangle more. Well I had the usual tangles, which these days is not that much. Perhaps it can be the shikakai soap that is cutting down on the tangles. But I just wanted to clarify that the Mag Gro does not cause your hair to tangle.

oh ok, lol. I guess I misunderstood your post. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Back