Update from way back when...

mango387

Hello, everyone. About a month ago, I started a thread asking how to best protect my from overlapping. I was trying to go to particular stylist who had always done my hair since childhood, because she was like family (I didn't want to hurt her feelings or anyone else's). If you remember that thread, then you know it became a little heated.

Well, fortunately, life happened, and I was able to have my cake, eat it too along with protecting my hair (READ: NO OVERLAPPING).

The job I thought I had fell through, so I was broke anyway. Moreover, one of the stylists in the salon I wanted to go to agreed to braid my hair for a low price. Therefore, I was able to stretch much longer than I had ever before. By the time, I needed a touch-up my financial situation was better. I went to the salon I wanted to go to (that would be LHCF approved due to its healthy hair care mantra). Not only did I go to the family friend's salon, but I also ended up w/ swinging, healthy (not overprocessed) hair. Some of you were interested in what happened, so that is the only reason I am starting a new thread on this matter. Thanks for your help in that matter and "Happy Hair Growing."

***BTW, I'll still go the other salon for braids, etc. I am leaving my touch-ups to my new salon, though.

Back