UNMARRIED,PREGNANT WITH NOWHERE TO TURN.

pioneerthinker

I AM A CHRISTIAN IM NOT MARRIED AND I JUST FOUND OUT I AM PREGNANT. IVE BEEN PRACTICING ABSTINENCE FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF I SLIPPED UP AND NOW IM PREGNANT, IM DEPRESSED BECAUSE I FEEL SO ASHAMED I DONT KNOW WHETHER IM EVEN SANCTIFIED ENOUGH TO PRAY I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I FEEL SO ALONE. ARE THERE ANY SCRIPTURES I CAN READ TO LIFT MY SPIRIT UP OR ANYTHING I CAN DO IM JUST CONFUSED AND SO LOST.

I AM A CHRISTIAN IM NOT MARRIED AND I JUST FOUND OUT I AM PREGNANT. IVE BEEN PRACTICING ABSTINENCE FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF I SLIPPED UP AND NOW IM PREGNANT, IM DEPRESSED BECAUSE I FEEL SO ASHAMED I DONT KNOW WHETHER IM EVEN SANCTIFIED ENOUGH TO PRAY I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I FEEL SO ALONE. ARE THERE ANY SCRIPTURES I CAN READ TO LIFT MY SPIRIT UP OR ANYTHING I CAN DO IM JUST CONFUSED AND SO LOST.

I am pm'ing you now.

You are loved.

Blessings!

You can pray anytime you need to! God doesn't care where you are in your life. If you need Him, call Him.:yep:

How old are you? Teenager or late 30s? What about the father?

Google. Research groups for your age group and if churches in your area have support groups.

Look into getting prenatal care. Pregnant women can get medicare I believe. Go to yoru local health and human services office to look into getting prenatal care at no cost to you.

Confide in someone at church. A minister or counselor. You need a prayer partner.

Don't give up on your faith. When all else fails, that is the only thing you will have left!

PM me with any questions.

I will be PMing you as well.

And listen Darlin...this is not the end; only a new and beautiful beginning.

:grouphug: :kiss: :love3:

Sorry you are going through this. I think Gd wants us to turn to him the most when we feel unworthy and when we've messed up big time.

Do you have a pregnancy resource center in your area? They can help you with getting medical care, food, maternity clothes, and things for your baby like a crib, stroller, clothes, etc. If you decide to give your baby up for adoption there are lots of couples who would love to raise your little blessing.

Best of luck to you...

Don't lose hope OP! Just don't.....

Plenty of women have been in your situation and they have made it work. Women all around you.....you'd be surprised. Women who started off like you and went on to have beautiful families with men they met later on, etc. Think positive!:yep:

I THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVING AND KIND WORDS THEY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME I REALLY DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS GOING TO WITH MYSELF AS PERTAING TO MY FAITH BUT I FEEL UPLIFTED NOW AND I WILL PRAY BLESSING ON EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. I AM 22 NOW ABOUT TO FINISH SCHOOL, BUT MY BIGGEST CONCERN WAS REALLY PUTTING MY FAMILY TO SHAME BECAUSE I WAS THE YOUNG ONE IN THE CHURCH WAS THERE EVERY BIBLE STUDY, AND NEVER MISSED A DAY OF CHURCH I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONE ALL OF THE YOUNGER ONES LOOKED UP NOW TO THINK OF MYSELF IN THIS PRIDICAMENT JUST WAS A LITTLE UNSETTLING. BUT I AM TRULY GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGMENT AND I THANK YOU AGAIN.

I THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVING AND KIND WORDS THEY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME I REALLY DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS GOING TO WITH MYSELF AS PERTAING TO MY FAITH BUT I FEEL UPLIFTED NOW AND I WILL PRAY BLESSING ON EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. I AM 22 NOW ABOUT TO FINISH SCHOOL, BUT MY BIGGEST CONCERN WAS REALLY PUTTING MY FAMILY TO SHAME BECAUSE I WAS THE YOUNG ONE IN THE CHURCH WAS THERE EVERY BIBLE STUDY, AND NEVER MISSED A DAY OF CHURCH I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONE ALL OF THE YOUNGER ONES LOOKED UP NOW TO THINK OF MYSELF IN THIS PRIDICAMENT JUST WAS A LITTLE UNSETTLING. BUT I AM TRULY GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGMENT AND I THANK YOU AGAIN.

Here is a prayer for you:

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up His Countenance upon you and give you.....PEACE!!!!

You are blessed....woman of God.:yep:

God could not have chosen a better example of Love...you in this situation. For you see, you can be still be the fine example of His Grace and Mercies, which follow us all the days of our lives, no matter what happens.

Move on with the Lord and in the power of His might. Celebrate the love that you and the Lord still share and will only grow more deeply each day from this moment on. Move on with the Lord, sweetheart. His arms are wide open to hold you and enfold you with all of His heart and soul.

You are still His babygirl....:love3: Now, let Him 'fix' this and all to His glory...not man's or what others may think or even say...but to God's glory and none other.

Remain sweet and loving and humble and obedient to the Love of God. Let each step you take be one more step towards Him and not from Him. Let His love for you strengthen you each moment of everyday; even during those times when you feel too weak or unworthy to pray...Move on even stronger with the Lord. For there is no better place to be. And there is no one better than you that God still wants to be with.

Yes...Darlin', God still loves you with all of His heart and you are definitely still His and you always will be. He loves you with an everlasting love. Amen and Amen... :love4:

Oh....and did I tell you how beautiful you are to Him...Still. :yep: You are indeed the most precious and beautiful sight in God's view. :heart2:

God could not have chosen a better example of Love...you in this situation. For you see, you can be still be the fine example of His Grace and Mercies, which follow us all the days of our lives, no matter what happens.

Move on with the Lord and in the power of His might. Celebrate the love that you and the Lord still share and will only grow more deeply each day from this moment on. Move on with the Lord, sweetheart. His arms are wide open to hold you and enfold you with all of His heart and soul.

You are still His babygirl....:love3: Now, let Him 'fix' this and all to His glory...not man's or what others may think or even say...but to God's glory and none other.

Remain sweet and loving and humble and obedient to the Love of God. Let each step you take be one more step towards Him and not from Him. Let His love for you strengthen you each moment of everyday; even during those times when you feel too weak or unworthy to pray...Move on even stronger with the Lord. For there is no better place to be. And there is no one better than you that God still wants to be with.

Yes...Darlin', God still loves you with all of His heart and you are definitely still His and you always will be. He loves you with an everlasting love. Amen and Amen... :love4:

Oh....and did I tell you how beautiful you are to Him...Still. :yep: You are indeed the most precious and beautiful sight in God's view. :heart2:

Shimmie...I'm glad you got my back. If there were more like you.......

Shimmie...I'm glad you got my back. If there were more like you.......

First of all my sister you are not alone! God loves you and He will never leave you nor forsake you...Okay you slipped...that baby is still a blessing and God is going to take care the both of you. Hold your head up high; you have repented, God forgives you NOW you must forgive yourself and move on...:yep:. Church folks will talk...BUT SO WHAT...who cares; hold your head up high my sister.

My favorite two scriptures are: Jeremiah 33:3 and Isaiah 65: 24...read them they will encourage you!

First of all my sister you are not alone! God loves you and He will never leave you nor forsake you...Okay you slipped...that baby is still a blessing and God is going to take care the both of you. Hold your head up high; you have repented, God forgives you NOW you must forgive yourself and move on...:yep:. Church folks will talk...BUT SO WHAT...who cares; hold your head up high my sister.

My favorite two scriptures are: Jeremiah 33:3 and Isaiah 65: 24...read them they will encourage you!

AMEN....AMEN....!:yep:

Oh honey...that is a toughy. You are loved though and God still loves you and wants what's best for you. Your sin is no less forgivable than any other sin. Through faith in Christ, any and all sins can be forgiven (John 3:16; Romans 8:1; Colossians 1:14).

Anyone who has made the mistake of having sex outside of marriage can be forgiven, even if the mistake results in a pregnancy and illegitimate birth. 1 John 1:9 says, “But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from every wrong.” This does not mean that He will erase the consequences of our actions, but we can be restored spiritually by confessing and repenting from our sins. This means turning away from our sins and making the commitment to love and serve Christ.

As all the others have posted God still loves you and he's waiting on you to turn to him. Don't run from him but to him and he will in no wise cast you out.

The biggest problem I see for you is "YOU" forgiving yourself. Once you accept that God has already forgiven you, if you've asked him to, then work on forgiving yourself. (sometimes that the hardest part)

We are all here for you and some of the ladies have already PMd you and just know we have all thrown our cyper arms around you and will pray that God's will be done. ((((((((HUGS))))))))

Love ya

Sweetie- I'm sending you a BIG HUG :grouphug:.

My mother had me out of wedlock and my grandfather was the Deacon of the church....But you know what God still blessed and used me and my mother in so many ways! God is here and don't be afraid to draw near to Him. You are still LOVED...and don't ever forget that!!!!

Hold your head high! I know how it is when others are looking up at you on a pedastal and then you do something and feel less than. It is not easy to counter. You feel as if you disappointed those closest to you and those looking at you from a far. As if you are now one in a statistic.... Then you bare the Scarlett "A" on your chest and in your belly while feeling as if others are talking and looking at you.

First, come to terms with it for yourself. Many ooooooo so many women in that church did what you did. They laid with a man. Not all got caught. Not all went through with the pregnancy. Many people walking around have skeletons in their closets and the shame they would project unto you is really the shame they feel for themselves.

Then, create a plan. Plan to raise your child in a loving way. Plan to graduate on time. Plan to be a role model for YOUR child and no one else. Know that your child will love you for giving it a chance in life when others chose to abort.

Find support. Surround yourself with supportive friends and strangers. Keep away from destructive family and so-called friends. Be ready to cut the cord on those people who put you down or make you feel bad. You don't need that. Right now, you need support. Supportive words and advice.

When in doubt, come back here and you will find support. Sistas on here are always willing to lend an ear and to give words of encouragement.

Last but not least, pray. Pray for God to guide you and your child in life. Pray that God will surround you and protect you. Pray as long as you need to until you feel like you have laid your burdens down. Then rest.

Hugs to you.

Romans 8:38-39 says "For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things [a]impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

The Lord loves you. You do have somewhere to turn. Turn to the Lord. He will never leave you nor forsake you. You will survive this situation. What the enemy meant for bad, the Lord will turn it around for good. He shall get the glory out of this situation.

Lift up your head. Take comfort in Psalm 121:
"I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? No, my strength comes from God, who made heaven, and earth, and mountains. He won't let you stumble, your Guardian God won't fall asleep. Not on your life! Israel's Guardian will never doze or sleep. God's your Guardian, right at your side to protect you—shielding you from sunstroke, sheltering you from moonstroke. God guards you from every evil, he guards your very life. He guards you when you leave and when you return, he guards you now, he guards you always.

I hear the Lord saying to you: "Peace, daughter, peace. I am your peace".

:yep::yep::yep:

Hugs to you Pioneerthinker.:kiss:

Please don't condemn yourself. It's evident that you've repented, that's what's most important. You are a child of God and not just any child....sweetie, you are God's favorite child! Glory to God!

I use to be very hard on myself when I "messed up" and sinned.:rolleyes: It would take me forever to forgive myself. Then I realized something...that's what the enemy wanted me to do. He wanted me to be in bondage and yoked to unforgiveness. The only yoke I desire to be connected to is Jesus, because sweetie...His yoke is easy.:yep:

I'm currently writing a book, and the chapter I'm working on right now is unforgiveness. If you would like pm me and I'll will send you what I've written so far.

I bind the spirit of depression right now in the name of Jesus. I thank God that no weapon formed against you shall prosper no matter what shape it forms. I thank God that the Holy Spirit comforts you and I hold up my shield of faith blocking every fiery dart the enemy tries to throw at you. Lord, I thank you Father for providing peace beyond all understanding to our dear sister in Christ. And Lord, because you are Jehovah Jireh we know Lord that you will provide Pioneerthinkers every need! Amen!

Rest your mind, knowing that God loves you and so do we.:grouphug:

Hugs to you Pioneerthinker.:kiss:

Please don't condemn yourself. It's evident that you've repented, that's what's most important. You are a child of God and not just any child....sweetie, you are God's favorite child! Glory to God!

I use to be very hard on myself when I "messed up" and sinned.:rolleyes: It would take me forever to forgive myself. Then I realized something...that's what the enemy wanted me to do. He wanted me to be in bondage and yoked to unforgiveness. The only yoke I desire to be connected to is Jesus, because sweetie...His yoke is easy.:yep:

I'm currently writing a book, and the chapter I'm working on right now is unforgiveness. If you would like pm me and I'll will send you what I've written so far.

I bind the spirit of depression right now in the name of Jesus. I thank God that no weapon formed against you shall prosper no matter what shape it forms. I thank God that the Holy Spirit comforts you and I hold up my shield of faith blocking every fiery dart the enemy tries to throw at you. Lord, I thank you Father for providing peace beyond all understanding to our dear sister in Christ. And Lord, because you are Jehovah Jireh we know Lord that you will provide Pioneerthinkers every need! Amen!

Rest your mind, knowing that God loves you and so do we.:grouphug:

can i see it too? :look:

Me three ^^

To the OP: I've been where EXACTLY you are. My baby is 6 now. Ask the Lord to forgive you. Repent of your sin and KNOW you are forgiven. Do Not beat yourself up. Also, know that little one inside you is not a mistake! Trust HIM with everything and know He will take care of you!

Like everyone else, you can PM me anytime!

Didn't read all of the posts....

Just wanted to say that God loves you still. You (and baby) will get through this.
Surround yourself with those who love you and watch this test become a testimony.

DG

With all the suggestions of holding your head up high, may I suggest a way to do this?

This won't be easy but when you're ready, I think you should use the respect and favor that you have at your church with the youth. This is a great opportunity to stand in front of them and acknowledge your error but also share how much it hurt you to hurt God. Tell them about your process of healing , repentence and the psychological turmoil that goes along with sin. I made a choice and here I am. I will not hide my sin with another (abortion) but I will take responsibility for it and ask that you would be mindful of your commitment to God and learn from this.

You may not wish to be the official "spokeswoman" for this but I think it would be better than staying away from church and hiding. Or walking around obviously pregnant and not acknowleding it. If you don't say anything, young people use it as a liscense for sin in their own lives. They won't say anything if you don't then they will act as if it is no big deal. Also, if you do desire to share this with the youth, may I suggest you only do it a few times or however long the Lord allows. Because after that it's done and time to move on. You have to set your mind on things above so the life inside of you doesn't feel unwanted.

Read Psalms 51 and rest. Rest physically, emotionally and spirtually. He will make all things clear.

The Lord bless and keep you sister

With all the suggestions of holding your head up high, may I suggest a way to do this?

This won't be easy but when you're ready, I think you should use the respect and favor that you have at your church with the youth. This is a great opportunity to stand in front of them and acknowledge your error but also share how much it hurt you to hurt God. Tell them about your process of healing , repentence and the psychological turmoil that goes along with sin. I made a choice and here I am. I will not hide my sin with another (abortion) but I will take responsibility for it and ask that you would be mindful of your commitment to God and learn from this.

You may not wish to be the official "spokeswoman" for this but I think it would be better than staying away from church and hiding. Or walking around obviously pregnant and not acknowleding it. If you don't say anything, young people use it as a liscense for sin in their own lives. They won't say anything if you don't then they will act as if it is no big deal. Also, if you do desire to share this with the youth, may I suggest you only do it a few times or however long the Lord allows. Because after that it's done and time to move on. You have to set your mind on things above so the life inside of you doesn't feel unwanted.

Read Psalms 51 and rest. Rest physically, emotionally and spirtually. He will make all things clear.

The Lord bless and keep you sister

ITA! God loves you and so do we!

Back