Uneven Growth.

Angel1794

For some reason my hair in the back always grow uneven. For example, "M" or "W". Does any one else have this problem? If so, do you have to cut to allow for even growth?

This happens all the time when I grow to a certain length.

That sounds more like it could be a breakage issue. When it gets to that certain length is it rubbing on your clothes more? Or if you use a ponytail holder are the ends right underneath it?

I wear a bun most of the time. I think it's breaking when I wrap my hair around the donut. I think I need to fine a better way to bun because this happens all the time.

I found this on another thread. I'm using this exact bun. Pulled in ponytail then wrap around.
largedonutfakebun-vi.jpg

So then your ends are probably getting caught underneath the hair tie you use to secure the hair? That may be your problem. Maybe you could try pinned up styles instead.

Try pinning your bun w/ a bobby pin very loose and oil the pin a bit so it doesn't snag w/o using that hair bun holder.

I had this problem. I have a patch of hair in the back that grows much faster than the rest of my hair. It was exastrabated by overprocessing the rest of my hair in the back. I just cut and did a few protein treatments.

Back