Underprocessed hair *please reply*

Sal

The other day when I was washing my hair I noticed that the back of my hair is underprocessed.
So my question to you is, what should I do to take care of that part of my hair so that it doesn't break until my next touch up?

I have the same problem except it is wiht my whole head. After monthes of trying to get it right I finally found the answer. Moisture, Moisture, Moisture! The more the better. I use this leave in by Giovanni and WoW! It is some great stuff. Also, be gentle.
smile.gif

I would suggest keeping your hair moist and taking extra gentle care of it until your next touch up. Don't manipulate it a lot, pull it in a bun and leave it alone. When you get your touch up go back over that part, then condition, condition, condition while continuing to be gentle with your hair. There is really nothing that you can do about it, so I would wait. Yes, you can get a corrective relaxer, but having had one...waiting is better.

Whatever u do dont re-relax ur hair for a while. From my experience, I'd advise u not to re-relax ur hair for a while (6-8 weeks) Ur hair may not be straight but it's protective acid mantle hasn't been restored.

Moisture, moisture, moisture! Stay away from the flat or curling iron and use protective hair styles. This has happened to me and this is what I used until it was time for another touch up.

Thx for all your suggestions they have been very helpful
thx kenyana for the link it has been very useful
I will wait, moisture and put it in a bun

Back