Unanswered questions

4bforreal!!!

*:sad:What do you do when your hair forms nots?
*What should you do next when your hair is moistered, healthy, and looks like it reached it's maxium potential in growth and stopped growing?:wallbash:
*What steps do you take when your hair is extra nappy and you want to it be looking like a 4a hair type? :grin:
*And how in the world the nappiest of heads comes from neck length to bra length?:yawn: Im just saying>>>>> that amazes me:grin:

Please help me answer these questions? and post unanswered questions if you like as well, they may just get answers.

I haven't experienced knots, yet

*What should you do next when your hair is moistered, healthy, and looks like it reached it's maxium potential in growth and stopped growing?:wallbash:
Haven't reached that pinnacle.

*What steps do you take when your hair is extra nappy and you want to it be looking like a 4a hair type? :grin:
I love my 4z, c-napp hair; never wanted or envied anyone's else's hair. I work with what I have and my regimen fits my hair's texture. Do a search for anyone who has the same texture as yours.

*And how in the world the nappiest of heads comes from neck length to bra length?:yawn: Im just saying>>>>> that amazes me:grin:
Are you serious??!! Define nappiest; don't know what you mean. There are plenty of neck length to BSL stories on this board.

Please help me answer these questions? and post unanswered questions if you like as well, they may just get answers.
Why don't you love your hair? What is the problem? Maybe we can help.

What do you do when your hair forms nots? I have no idea.
What should you do next when your hair is moistered, healthy, and looks like it reached it's maxium potential in growth and stopped growing? Hmm, is that even possible? Maybe it's breaking as fast as it's growing.
What steps do you take when your hair is extra nappy and you want to it be looking like a 4a hair type? You mean you want more defined curls? You visit curly nikki's site or go o youtube for tips!
And how in the world the nappiest of heads comes from neck length to bra length? It's hair .. It grows, lol.

I haven't experienced knots, yet

Haven't reached that pinnacle.

I love my 4z, c-napp hair; never wanted or envied anyone's else's hair. I work with what I have and my regimen fits my hair's texture. Do a search for anyone who has the same texture as yours.

Are you serious??!! Define nappiest; don't know what you mean. There are plenty of neck length to BSL stories on this board.

Why don't you love your hair? What is the problem? Maybe we can help.

I love my hair. Nothing is the problem my hair is great but i do admit these were my questions in the beginning of my bc

*What do you do when your hair forms nots?
My hair is pretty thin (like not many hairs on my head) so it doesnt tangle that much BUT i get tons of single strand knots. I just snip them when I see (or feel) them

*What should you do next when your hair is moistered, healthy, and looks like it reached it's maxium potential in growth and stopped growing?
Haven't gotten to that point yet. I suppose I will keep doing what I am doing.

*What steps do you take when your hair is extra nappy and you want to it be looking like a 4a hair type?
I dont ever have this thought process BUT when I want my curls to look looser for a style or whatever. Braid outs work for me. Some people do twist outs as well.

*And how in the world the nappiest of heads comes from neck length to bra length? Im just saying>>>>> that amazes me
I am just going to assume that by nappiest you mean kinkiest or the smallest curl pattern in which case I would suggest that you check out fotki in addition to haniging around here. Many of the ladies with waist length hair have very very kinky hair. As for the "how" everyone has a different strategy. Most people seem to focus on protecting thier ends as much as possible.

Can't think of any questions.

I get a lot of ssk when I do wash and gos. It helps to keep your hair stretched, whether you braid it when wet or whatever. I hate to cut out my single strand knots :(

What do you do when your hair forms nots? My hair doesn't form knots, but I've heard people say that if you straighten it a few times, that would help with the knots. I have no idea though.

What should you do next when your hair is moistered, healthy, and looks like it reached it's maxium potential in growth and stopped growing?
I don't know if hair stops growing. It might grow slower, but I don't think it stops.
What steps do you take when your hair is extra nappy and you want to it be looking like a 4a hair type?
I'm happy with my hair! Heck, it might be a 4a, 4b or even a 3c mixed with something else. I really don't know. There is nobody in this forum who's pics I've seen and said "oh, I want my hair to be that texture". I might want the length (which I'm sure I can achieve), but nobody else's texture.
And how in the world the nappiest of heads comes from neck length to bra length? Im just saying>>>>> that amazes me
"Nappy" hair grows too. There's this one lady who owns a shop in L.A. who's hair is like down to her knees and I believe she is what's considered to be a 4b.

I think that you are operating under the misconception that so-called "nappy" hair cannot grow to extended lengths, which is not the case.

hair does not grow beyond terminal length. The average terminal length is actually pretty long...i think I remember reading it's like between tailbone and hip (average) so some will exceed that and others won't reach it but that's average. Once a hair reaches terminal length (defined by the length of the anagen phase) the hair will shed.

Last edited:
*What do you do when your hair forms knots?

Braid my hair to keep my ends manageable, seal them with a concoction I made. ( my hair loves it!!)

*What should you do next when your hair is moisturized, healthy, and looks like it reached it's maxium potential in growth and stopped growing?

The only time I think the hair stops growing is if the hair follicle has died...or if you're dead (I don't think you're dead....are you? lol j/k)....

*What steps do you take when your hair is extra nappy and you want to it be looking like a 4a hair type?

I don't even know what my hair type is!! LOL!! I just spray a moisturizer on it to keep it manageable.

*And how in the world the nappiest of heads comes from neck length to bra length? Im just saying>>>>> that amazes me

Its all about how you take care of your hair.

Last edited:

:ohwell::nono:nappy hair is not unattractive....all hair textures have the capacity to get long and be gorgeous. protective styling works for helping one to retain length. hair never stops growing while you're alive. you can't do anything about your texture but if you want it to look different braid/twistouts, bantu knots.... etc. are the way to go

Back