Un-Official Measurement...

AJamericanDiva

Like the post said, this is highly unofficial!!! Me being a smarty pants and all, as I always forget to measure my hair when getting a relaxer, decided to experiment with some Photoshop. Here's my un-official measurement!

I hope you can see these pics
This is me with Ms. Red's hair!
2211Measurement_Merge_1-thumb.jpg

Hmmmm....
2211Measurement_Merge_3-thumb.jpg

If you can't see them, I'll put them in my album. Yahoo's been acting up and I couldn't be bothered with the nonsense. OK, I think I made them tooo darn small!!!! Don't strain your eyes. I put them in the Photo Gallery here at LHCF!

Are you a computer wiz or what!?!?!? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lookin' good by the way . . . Watch out though cuz I'm on your tail! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thank you for doing this Diva! It actually gave me a better idea of where my hair is hovering...I'm around 13 inches...maybe 14" when this touch up takes place...Next Goal...Divaville... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

This was Waaaaay cool. You got techie skills Diva!

[ QUOTE ]
lisatamika said:

Lookin' good by the way . . . Watch out though cuz I'm on your tail! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gurl, I'm tryin'!! /images/graemlins/spinning.gif <going into Southern mode> You on my tail, huh? Alright, Gal!! Imma head out to LA again, so you betta get to baggyin' and bunnin' so your hair will be in tip top shape and ready for inspection!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
I saw this in the photo gallery. Very cool indeed. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Carlie, you on Gallery patrol or what? /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif You don't miss a beat!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
lisatamika said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Gurl, I'm tryin'!! /images/graemlins/spinning.gif <going into Southern mode> You on my tail, huh? Alright, Gal!! Imma head out to LA again, so you betta get to baggyin' and bunnin' so your hair will be in tip top shape and ready for inspection!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm working on it as we speak /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
Thank you for doing this Diva! It actually gave me a better idea of where my hair is hovering...I'm around 13 inches...maybe 14" when this touch up takes place...Next Goal...Divaville... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, Mo!!! Betta meet me at waistlength!!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm working on it as we speak

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Girl! God willing, see you in January... again! /images/graemlins/smile.gif (Minus my 6 month belly) /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, Mo!!! Betta meet me at waistlength!!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okaaaaaaaay...now departing Divaville....LOL...
I'm not one of the waist length crew...If I make it to arm pit I will be happy....if I make it to BSL...I'll be ecstatic and content!!
/images/graemlins/clap.gif
I'm just laying in the cut watchin Y'all...cheering y'all getting there to the waist!

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
I saw this in the photo gallery. Very cool indeed. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Carlie, you on Gallery patrol or what? /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif You don't miss a beat!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ...I'm watchin' you... /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SouthernGirl said:
You go Diva!! I like that friendly competition between you, Mo, and lisatamika! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There goes SG again! LOL.
Take Mo on out of it....dat be...Diva...and lisatamika...
*cough*

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
Diva great idea I'm going to steal it /images/graemlins/look.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gawn Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do wutcha like!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jetcitygirl said:
That's a clever way of measuring! Your hair is beautiful BTW!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Honey!!!! Now if only this shedding would stop!!! /images/graemlins/whyme.gif ----> /images/graemlins/nono.gif ----> /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
SouthernGirl said:
You go Diva!! I like that friendly competition between you, Mo, and lisatamika! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There goes SG again! LOL.
Take Mo on out of it....dat be...Diva...and lisatamika...
*cough*

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, Mo! Join in on the reindeer... whoops, I mean hairgrowing games!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/poke.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
Y'all are str8 up pushers on this site! For real doe...

Y'all are FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY! LOL!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just glad I'm not the only pusher!! Ya know Mo, I was gonna recommend your favorite product- MANE N TAIL when Diva mentioned shedding, but I knew you would scream at me! Oops- another push!!! LOL /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dannie_19 said:
Cool idea. Your hair is growing nicely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Dannie! Where'd my two kitties go??? /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Back