Ummm growth in a month! Shocked... (pics)

foxieroxienyc

Hey guys, Happy New Year. So I decided to do a progress pic for the last day of the month for my fotki. Now either my eyes are playing tricks on me or my hair is really thriving since finding LHCF! I knew my hair grew fast, but it seems to be doing really well now that I've learned how to care for it. Here is my comparison photo. I wanted to share this with you all and say thank you all so much for the wonderful wisdom and encouragement. I took about 3 pics because I thought I was just crazy. All show the same growth though.

The yellow line shows where the clasp of my shirt are, the red boxes highlight them so you can see them. I HAVE NOT readjusted my shirt at all, it's been the same strap adjustment since I first put it on last year and has never moved... I haven't measured the growth (nor the length of my hair). I think tonight I'll make a progress shirt though to make my life easier.

Pardon the dirty mirror, I decided to use the same camera as the first pic to have a true comparison shot. The other two shots are in my fotki to see that I'm not crazy! :drunk::spinning: I'm very excited and hope to maintain this growth and length retention through 2008!

DecComparison0.jpg

Thanks guys, I think it's a good 1/2 inch or so in person. I just realized that my hair when it falls in front actually passes my collar bone, which you can tell in my siggy (even with my shoulder up) it doesnt...

I just actually updated my regimen in my fotki. It's fairly simple, washing 2x a week, DC each time I wash, and roller setting or occasionally air-drying. I like to roller set better because of the smooth ends results. For a week I tried co-washing every other day, but that's just not for me, too much work and I'm lazy, lol.

The link to my regimen is below (in my fotki on that first page).

Roxie:drunk:

Last edited:
Congrats, Congrats lady you have attained great progress in a month. I definitely see the fullness and I do see some length as well. Happy New Years and HHG to all!

Thanks ladies. I'm still tripping over the growth because I hadn't done any comparison shots up to today, so I wasn't really paying attention to it. I decided to do one for my fotki because I want to do a start and finish point to see progress for each month. It's funny because I had some doubts in the back of my mind that my hair wasn't doing much of anything and wouldn't grow. So it feels good to know it's responding. I've always been a really fast grower, but now the difference is that I'm actually retaining that growth.

Thanks ladies. I'm still tripping over the growth because I hadn't done any comparison shots up to today, so I wasn't really paying attention to it. I decided to do one for my fotki because I want to do a start and finish point to see progress for each month. It's funny because I had some doubts in the back of my mind that my hair wasn't doing much of anything and wouldn't grow. So it feels good to know it's responding. I've always been a really fast grower, but now the difference is that I'm actually retaining that growth.

Thats the great thing about taking frequent pics is its obvious right before your eyes that you are making progress. I used to think it was vain, but now I see the importance. If I hadnt been taking pics this year I wouldnt have realized how much my hair has grown. You are doing great!

That's exactly my deal. I grow hair with no problems, it's retaining the growth.

If I could retain just a little of the growth, I might could make visible progress too!

Wow thanks soooo much guys for all the love and support!

I hope things continue to progress in this same way. I've put myself on a personal HYH Challenge just to keep my focus on healthy ends and so I wont obsess about growth and length for the month of Jan. She's going up in protective styles from here to the end of the month! :yep::look:

I'm hoping to hit my goal of APL by June! I have so many personal goals for 2008 my head is spinning (such as doing 2 fitness competitions for the FIRST TIME in April and moving to California in August!!! :blush::blush:).

Rox.

Last edited:
Back