Ultimate Hair Wishes/Dreams

I want healthy hair that reaches my elbows or waist length.
I also want my natural chestnut/auburn hair color back.

[ QUOTE ]
big soft nappy hair

[/ QUOTE ]

me too me too! and a huge fro quadruple the size of my avatar. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

All I want is:
Hair that is healthy and soooooooooft
Hair that is thick
Hair that is waist length
Did I mention hair that is sooooooooooooft

My wish is for hair that is:
- healthy root to tip
- all one legnth (a little past bra strap)
- glossy and shiny

I would like waist length hair of course but the ultimate for me is to have only ONE texture on my head!!!!!! I hate having these multiple textures. Plus I would like hair that is less dry, shiny and soft and touchable (i.e. no wet buns). Another big one is thicker hair. I would like twice the thickness of hair that I currently have. Which remind me of something I've been meaning to ask...Off to go post it!

ultimately.. i want a head full of long, natural hair.

but for now i just want bra-strap length hair that is thick, frizz free, healthy and shines with all it's might /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ultimately.. i want a head full of long, natural hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. I would also add hair that is easy to detaingle, soft, and always prpoerly moisturized. I would also like bra-strap length hair when stretched.

I want long hair that is all one length (Bra-strap would be nice)that is thick all the way to the ends.

My Ultimate Hair Wish/Dream...

100% natural - long and healthy hair! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
- long (waist length)
- healthy
- shiny
- thick
- soft
- easy to manage
- natural

[/ QUOTE ]

Kha said it best. That's exactly what I want. I just need to add easy to detangle and frizz free. I know it won't happen but a girl can dream, can't she?

long, versatile natural hair, ideally bra strap length! thick, not too thick that its really hard to manage. and shiny. and LUSH.

but for now ill settle with getting past "medium length."

Strong, healthy, soft, moisturized, and shiny, with little to no breakage and no flyaways.

Length is the proverbial icing on the cake.

I actally like my hair short. At the moment, I am sporting a blunt cut - my sides are now the same length as the rest of my hair - yippee!!! The length of my hair is tothe base of my neck. I also have these cute bangs.

northernbelle

<font color="purple">- A headful of relaxed hair with shine, shine, shine
- no split ends and breakage
- just thick all the way down (my hair is thin and fine)
- reaching towards my bra clasp
- soft, moisturized and silky </font>

[ QUOTE ]
I want below bra strap hair that's even all around, healthy, thick, manageable- when people see it they gaze @ it with amazement! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif (hee-hee)

[/ QUOTE ]
ME TOOOOO!!!!

Curly, lush frizz free hair that falls to the bottom of my bra strap. Is extremely healthy from roots to ends. Looks great straight, too! To find the perfect stylist would also be a dream...

-To be able to wear twistouts where my hair reaches bra-strap without stretching. (I'm seeing this taking about 4-5 years)

Soft Shiny either relaxed or natural, waistlenght ultra stylized in either state. Swinging in the wind type hair, turning heads and stopping traffic type hair...

i woulf give anything for thicker hair
hair that is at it's optimum health
waist length hair would be nice but not as important as the first two

Back