Ulta rants and raves

MissB

There is a new Ulta opening in my neighborhood. Please post any rants or raves for this store.

Thanks,

MissB

We have one in our neighbor, it's okay. There are alot of high end products. I purchase my Nexxus there. Prices are comparable to other salons. Check out line was very long yesterday. There is a salon there, but I've never seen or known of anyone to get their hair done there.

I like Ulta. I like that fact that they are always having a sale. You can go online and print out coupons too to be used in the store. There prices are comparable to aother salons if not less. The atmosphere is bright and inviting. They well most of the high end items that we talk about here on the board. They also sell some of the less expensive ones too. Overall I think it is a great store. The only drawback is I have to travel 22 miles to get to the nearest one!

[ QUOTE ]
There is a new Ulta opening in my neighborhood. Please post any rants or raves for this store.

Thanks,

MissB

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish they would build an ULTA near me. I visited the one in Atlanta and found the perfect lip liner and lip gloss for me. Both under $12 total!

I like them almost as much as trade secret. They are also very nice about returns of salon products that you don't like.

I love Ulta, I can buy products that I'd buy from the drugstore as well as higher end products. Also, i receive a coupon every month and every quarter (I think it is) I'm eligible for a free gift based on how much I've spent the previous quarter. I always get myself some free nail polish.

Ulta is a PJ's dream come true
smile.gif

Ulta is nice. I think there is two in the Chicago area. Both are pretty good. But IMO, it's on the same level as Trade Secret.

I happened upon a store while shopping for a wedding gift! I can't explain the joy I felt! I was able to purchase Black Opal make-up! Thy also carry Iman which I will be trying next!! I didn't forget to get my Ulta card!!!

they have a good return policy. I think it's 30 days- if you don't like the product after you use it-take it back

Back