UKers WHO LOVE ALBERTO VO5 CONDITIONERS

Nanyanika

I found a uk site where you can purchase conditioners from, i know how hard it is to find these conditioners and thought i'd do a search, hope you find it helpful.

ALBERTO Balsam herbal conditioner free me freesia, pear mango & passion fruit, kiwi lime squeeze, citrus sunshine, strawberries & cream, creamy fresh peaches and conditioner sunkissed raspberry.

They also have other conditioners and shampoos in this line. plus they pretty cheap £1.59 all on auravita.

here's the link
http://www.buycentral.co.uk/query?qry=alberto+balsam&stlcmpid=120012921&pgn=2

Last edited:
Remember You Get What You Pay For..
Look At What It Has In It The Smell Of Mango Can Be Added To Anything And Not Do A Thing For You Hair.

you can also get them at your local drugstore, boots, superdrug, tesco. etc for 99p. I wanted to get a balsam conditioner as I read somewhere on the forum that after relaxing you need one to close your cuticle. I thought they are way too cheap. I will be ordering a lot of Nexxus and nioxin products from America next week. I will try to get an alternative.

One question Ladies, Is there really no retailer in the UK that sells all these hair products? The best products I know that are available in the UK seem to be keracare and ORS. If I am wrong, please give me a link to the website you know. Tia

you can get nexus products in most black hair stores. they are readily available in the uk. you don't need to order from the net.

You could also go to PAK's in Finsbury Park (north london) where they sell a huge range of american products that you couldn't find in local stores. I've found the V05 kiwi and lime conditioner in PAK's but i haven't been there for a while so i don't know if they have the others

Thanks a lot!!

I've tried the pear and mango, it's heaven! Local Asda do them as well for 97p, also places like superdrug and even tesco do them for under a pound!!

x

ChocolateCutee said:
you can get nexus products in most black hair stores. they are readily available in the uk. you don't need to order from the net.

You could also go to PAK's in Finsbury Park (north london) where they sell a huge range of american products that you couldn't find in local stores. I've found the V05 kiwi and lime conditioner in PAK's but i haven't been there for a while so i don't know if they have the others

You are so right. I did the nexxus search and so many UK website popped up. I am so use to purchasing stuff from America :lol: I have only just taken an interest in growing my natural hair, so I am not familiar with alot of this products.
Thanks darling

hairmaster said:
Remember You Get What You Pay For..
Look At What It Has In It The Smell Of Mango Can Be Added To Anything And Not Do A Thing For You Hair.

Most ladies on LHCF use these instant Condituoners, for rinsing with in between weekly treatments, it coats the hair leaving it softer/and more hydrated when added to wet hair...water=moisture. There is no benefit using it as deep conditioner IMHO. My hair doesn't like all the the vo5 only certain ones, that's to do with ingredients, not the scent added to the product to make it more appealing.It may be cheap but my hair likes it.

Char, i never knew superdrugs did those types, i only noticed the crappy ones like moisture soak. I must look out for these at Asda's too.

den1 said:
Char, i never knew superdrugs did those types, i only noticed the crappy ones like moisture soak. I must look out for these at Asda's too.
Crappy? :lol: I hope not! I bought 3 bottles from poundland with high hopes! :rofl:

The superdrug down here definitely do them, and I've seen them in Tesco's and Asda too :)

Good luck locating them!

x

CharUK said:
Crappy? :lol: I hope not! I bought 3 bottles from poundland with high hopes! :rofl:

The superdrug down here definitely do them, and I've seen them in Tesco's and Asda too :)

Good luck locating them!

x

I hope it works great on your natural hair, but seriously though, it really frizzed up and dried my natural hair out to crisps lol.

Thanks, i can't belive i didn't notice that vo5 herbals/naturals are sold over here, i think the new appearance of the bottle fooled me, i never bothered to inspect them, as i just assumed it wasn't the correct ones.

zigzag1 said:
Den1 only the smaller sizes of the alberto balsam conditioners are sold in superdrug etc. so I'm glad you found the link for the larger sizes :)

cafe au lait if you can't get to the shops you can buy nioxin online from www.lookfantastic.co.uk and the nexxus products from www.hqhair.com HTH:)

UPDATE

Alberto Balsalm Conditioners on sale at Boots for 50p. I bought Strawberries & Cream yesterday.

ab%20sberry%20cond.jpg

Last edited:
My hair doesn't seem to take too well to the cheaper products, I wish it did! Because I have always used high end products on my skin and hair when I switch up to cheaper brands they have negative effects. Serves me right I suppose... :rolleyes:

Back