UK/London ladies Sabino moisture block i want some!

Nya33

Hey ladies

I'm searching for UK vendors, if you have bought this in the UK can you tell me where you got it from please?

Do you have to buy it direct from the Sabino site?

I even looked on e-bay and no joy!

TIA

Hey ladies

I'm searching for UK vendors, if you have bought this in the UK can you tell me where you got it from please?

Do you have to buy it direct from the Sabino site?

I even looked on e-bay and no joy!

TIA
You should call them. I spoke w/ them last year. They're really cool. They'll probably ship it to you, you'll just have to order from them directly. I have a friend who lives in canada and they shipped it to her, despite their site (she ordered it after visiting and seeing my hair with sabino). Go to the www.sabinohair.com site and click the contact us to find their phone number. HTH!

I've searched Google but didn't find anyone selling it in the UK at all! If it's this hard to find, chances are any UK sellers are gonna charge an arm & leg for it anyway. :rolleyes:
Someone said in one forum that they emailed the company & asked for free samples.
Maybe worth trying that or ask them for UK distributor details.

Last edited:
Sabino delivery worldwide according to their website, but the postal charges are not going to be pretty!

Thanks very much ladies! I will have to wait till next month to buy it by the looks of things!

I bought it directly from the site and got it within 5 days. It costs £15 total. I only use a lil everytime so I think its money well spent. I've had it for 4 months now! Still 90% full :)

I bought it directly from the site and got it within 5 days. It costs £15 total. I only use a lil everytime so I think its money well spent. I've had it for 4 months now! Still 90% full :)

Cool, was that recently? £15 i can do. I am very heavy handed thats one thing i'm worried about.

Cool, was that recently? £15 i can do. I am very heavy handed thats one thing i'm worried about.

That was in December. I think there's also a LHCF discount coupon available.
Trust me, I'm super heavy handed! but with this product u'll know instantly to keep in simpl4. Too much and ur hair will jus fall limp with no movement. Just take as little as u can. Put it through ur sections and u'll be fine. :yep:

I've seen it on ebay but only from US sellers at crazy prices so I've left those well alone..
.... I didn't know sabino did that! Thanks for the info 15quid is decent

My mum is going to NYC next week i have given her a list and begged her to get like 3 bottles for me!!!! :yep: Thanks for all the info ladies.

hope u like it. The bottle isnt that big, but it lasts :yep:
I went to home in January (Caribbean) and my pressed hair stayed lush and bouncy till wash day! And thats saying something! Usually my hair will auto-frizz with Caribbean heat, but sabino kept my hair kool :)

hope u like it. The bottle isnt that big, but it lasts :yep:
I went to home in January (Caribbean) and my pressed hair stayed lush and bouncy till wash day! And thats saying something! Usually my hair will auto-frizz with Caribbean heat, but sabino kept my hair kool :)

Ooh i'm getting really excited about it! Hope my mum can find it if not i will just have to order direct from them.

I'm fed up of pressing my hair then as soon as i walk out the front door i can feel it getting all poofy around the edges instantly,Sabino may be my saviour! :lachen:

Here's the discount code if you call them up to have an order shipped. I don't know if it's still available but it was a month ago. LONGHAIR37296

That's for the sabinohair.com site. You can find their number on the site I don't know it off the top of my head.

The discount I believe is like 20 percent off so that should help with shipping.

Here's the discount code if you call them up to have an order shipped. I don't know if it's still available but it was a month ago. LONGHAIR37296

That's for the sabinohair.com site. You can find their number on the site I don't know it off the top of my head.

The discount I believe is like 20 percent off so that should help with shipping.

I used a similar one last time....thanks again!

Hey ladies, thanks for the coupon. It works but it still works out at £24 for one. The exchange rate is low right now. I will just ask my mum to make sure she gets it!!!

Thanks again!

Hey ladies, thanks for the coupon. It works but it still works out at £24 for one. The exchange rate is low right now. I will just ask my mum to make sure she gets it!!!

Thanks again!

So sorry! :ohwell:
Blame it on the economy!

So sorry! :ohwell:
Blame it on the economy!

I know :grin:, lol, thanks for all your help though, i just sent sabino an e-mail for lists of stockists to help my mum, plus i asked for more discount codes!

So if she gives them to me i will post them!

Hey ladies so here is the response from sabino below, i just ordered some now with the code she gave me. It gives 25% off so i'm getting it for £20 including shipping.

This code may be in the discount forum already but its SAMPLE239875

Laters

Nya

Thank you!

--- On Mon, 6/4/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Purchasing in New York
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, 6 April, 2009, 9:08 PM

Hi Nya,

Our distributors only sell to licensed professionals. As a member of longhaircareforum.com, you can use code: SAMPLE239875.

Thank you for your interest!

Diane Sabino
Sabino Hair Solutions
9689 N. Hayden Suite 36
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(888) 305-4247 office
(480) 905-1887 fax
[email protected]
www.sabinohair.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 10:26 AM

Hi Diane

Thanks for getting back to me it was really helpful. When you say licenced professionals does that mean they are not selling to the public?

I'm a member of Longhaircareforum.

Thanks again

Nya

--- On Sun, 5/4/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Sunday, 5 April, 2009, 5:34 PM

Hi Nya,

Our company manufacturers a line of professional products and we are not sold in retail stores. We sell mainly to distributors who then sell to licensed professionals only. Due to high interest, we decided to make it available worldwide on our website (www.sabinohair.com ). At present, we do not have any distributors in the UK. We do have hundreds of customers there that purchase from us. Hopefully in the future we will have representation there.

Are you a member of any forum on the internet? We have a discount code to the members of a forum regarding hair.

Best Regards,

Diane Sabino
Sabino Hair Solutions
9689 N. Hayden Suite 36
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(888) 305-4247 office
(480) 905-1887 fax
[email protected]
www.sabinohair.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 2:33 AM
Subject: Purchasing in New York

Hi Diane

I'm in the UK and would like to know where you can purchase Sabino moisture block in New York please?

My mum will be there next Weds and I really want her to pick some up for me.

Also do you stock anywhere in the UK? If not are you looking to do so in the future? There is a lot of interest for a good anti humidity product here in London.

At present do you have any discount codes if i want to purchase directly from you?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Nya

Back