SABINO MOISTURE BLOCK & SWEATING?

miss_a

Ladies...

Are any of you using sabino moisture block to combat all the effects from ubersweating, when you work out?

If used, could sabino keep the hair from reverting after your work outs?

Any thoughts?

With care,

~A.

I STILL haven't posted my review, BUT to answer your question, I worked out & sweated my head off, took a steamy shower, had an explosive, passionate, hair grabbing session with DH & my hair STILL looked exactly the same as when I first styled it! Just to give you an idea! (maniacal laughter heee heee)

I STILL haven't posted my review, BUT to answer your question, I worked out & sweated my head off, took a steamy shower, had an explosive, passionate, hair grabbing session with DH & my hair STILL looked exactly the same as when I first styled it! Just to give you an idea! (maniacal laughter heee heee)

r u natural?

sweated your head out, you don't say?

this looks promising.

ladies, any additional advice?

gracias.

~A.

I'm natural, and yes and no to your question. Yes, if you put all of your hair up in a bun, it will be fine. No, if I have my hair down, on my neck, forehead, my hair will definitely start to frizz.

Too funny:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

r u natural?

No. I am trying to decide which thread to post review. Well, I am might as well post here.

My Review:
The first time - washed hair, sprayed my wet hair with Joico Daily Care Leave in Detangler (for all hair types), applied the Sabino to each section (divided hair into 4-6 sections), wet set on rollers, sat under Pibbs for INSUFFIENT amount of time cuz ran out of time, removed rollers, hair still damp, stuck a bandana over the top part with rest hanging out, flew to workout class, worked out, got a little rained on, ran errands, steamy shower.

Result - Hair had such a different feel to it, searching for words...stronger, flexible strength? It didn't look styled (cuz it really wasn't), my ends were not smoothed, but I can't say they were frazzled or unhealthy looking either.

Next day: Sprayed my now fully dried hair with more Joico, a little more Sabino, set with rollers, sat under Pibbs, removed

Results - Beautiful, ultra shiny, super soft, very naturally moisturized feeling, behaving hair & proceded to have the day I described in my earlier post:grin:

SECOND TIME I WASHED & did hot oil treatment: I just couldn't leave well enough alone so in addition to the Joico, I added my Pantene Smoother (a staple in the past), and the Joico, then the Sabino, roller set and sat under Pibbs. Went to bed. Removed rollers next day & a touch more Sabino. (still working out everyday)

Result: Still shiny, but my hair didn't feel the same as the first time, slightly stiffer, I mean it wasn't stiff, still VERY soft to the touch, but it didn't move as much as the first time. I don't know if that is cuz of how I did the rollerset or how I used the Sabino.

Overall reaction: I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have to use a bunch of products saving me time, & for the days that followed I just sprayed my hair with the Joico (I am thinking of diluting it tho for the in-between wash days)& added a touch more Sabino, my hair looks & feels great all day for days. The next time I wash, I will only use the Joico again and make sure I have time to sit under Pibbs, I also may airdry to 80-90% dry b4 sitting under Pibbs cuz I have a dd and neither of us has patience.

HTH:grin:

REYNA:

gracias for the review...

i am going to call for the sample and test the product out.

:lachen: now thats selling it!

off to order more than just my samples, I cant wait to use it

AWESOME!:giggle:

I would agree.........................:lachen::kiss4::kiss4::kiss4:

Back