Udated Fotki

Traycee

Ok...So I haven't really been posting pics at all like I used to...:ohwell:

I finally took some pics this month and updated my Fotki...Check it out.....I will be locking it back up soon..

Its only a few pics..But I've been getting so many emails from my Sis on LHCF to unlock my Fotki...So I did !!:grin:

http://public.fotki.com/Traycee/

Thanks I'm subbing I just started putting mine together because we can't have blogs so I'll be using Fotki.

W:blush:W:pant::drool::lick:

Nirvana!:love3:

:pray: please let me get to thick healthy WL like the fab Ms.Traycee....oh and send me a fine hubby like hers too!:look::rofl:

Your hair is so beautiful at WL have you achieved your ultimate goal length? I know thats my ultimate goal length:yep:

Hahahaha...Girl you are crazy ..Thank you

W:blush:W:pant::drool::lick:

Nirvana!:love3:

:pray: please let me get to thick healthy WL like the fab Ms.Traycee....oh and send me a fine hubby like hers too!:look::rofl:

Your hair is so beautiful at WL have you achieved your ultimate goal length? I know thats my ultimate goal length:yep:

Ok...So I haven't really been posting pics at all like I used to...:ohwell:

I finally took some pics this month and updated my Fotki...Check it out.....I will be locking it back up soon..

Its only a few pics..But I've been getting so many emails from my Sis on LHCF to unlock my Fotki...So I did !!:grin:

http://public.fotki.com/Traycee/

Traycee, I am your biggest fan. I was not even sure about this hair care journey until I saw your hair and I was like, "Woaw, this woman got some hair." This was so awe inspiring at the same time. You keep me inspired and the reason why I am taking care of my hair the way I am. Looking at your hair has pushed me forward, especially since you are relaxed. You are a huge inspiration. Thanks.

Wow I almost didn't recognize you in that blue shirt. You look great! I only looked in your 2010 album since that's your most recent right? I was tryna see a shot like the one in your siggy. Do have anymore growth or you maintaining your length now?

Back