Udated Fotki

Wow I almost didn't recognize you in that blue shirt. You look great! I only looked in your 2010 album since that's your most recent right? I was tryna see a shot like the one in your siggy. Do have anymore growth or you maintaining your length now?

No I haven't taken any length shots in a while...I will post one next relaxer in a few weeks

So are you happy at WL or are you shooting for longer? I think WL looks awesome on you:yep:

My original goal was HL...But when I got almost there...I didnt like it :nono:...It was very heavy , boring looking...I looked like cousin it...

I think WL fits me better so I trim 1x a month to maintain the length

Last edited:
Traycee, I looooooove your boots and jacket! I want to get a similar leather jacket.

Your hair looks beautiful. I especially like the braid out pictures. I hope I get to hip length and can just reject it like I'm all that LOL

look at you! Girl your beautiful!! I love the hair , your style , the makeup.. your like my idol lol. Glad you unlocked your fotki

My original goal was HL...But when I got almost there...I didnt like it :nono:...It was very heavy , boring looking...I looked like cousin it...

I think WL fits me better so I trim 1x a month to maintain the length
I totally agree, I think WL is way more flattering for most....I can't wait to reach my final goal of WL and get to maintenence mode...that'll be a great look:grin:

Awesome job on everything sweety!:clapping:

Back