UBH Shampoo

They have a shampoo now????? wow!!!! I tried her products a while ago and I really liked the Dew spray. The other products were okay. I'd give the new formulations a whirl, but I'm not buying new products right now.

Also, 32 ounces is a lot of product...The 8oz is only $8.

oh, Lawd...it's sulfate free! Let me log off. lol

Start your Ultra Black hair regimen with our mild, sulfate-free cleansing shampoo, while gently and luxuriously cleansing your hair. UBH shampoo is a sulfate-free, paraben-free, and silicone-free cleanser that washes away, pollution and maintenance products buildup. The wild orchid and white tea fragrance helps provide an instant escape from every day stress. Sulfate Free. Paraben Free. Phthalate Free. Safe for Color Treated Hair. luxuriously cleanse your hair while adding elasticity and shine.

Key Benefits

Hydrating formula
pH balanced
Removes dirt and excess oil
Light fragrance
Ingredients List:

Purified Water, Sodium (C14-16) Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 80, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5),
Sodium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract (and) Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract (and) Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract (and) Bee Pollen Extract (and) Citrus Sinensis (Orange Flower) Extract (and) Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract (and) Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract (and) Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

that poo is less than $1 an ounce....not bad, the ingredients look pretty good too.

bumping.......................................

Back