U part Wigs, Simi Wigs, Modu/Omega part

Belle Du Jour

Has anyone tried one of these type of wigs? It's basically a full wig with just a rectangle opening at the front/top for you to pull your hair through. Although I love quick weaves and think they look natural, I think they look most natural on someone with longer hair. So I want to try one of these U wigs. Pics:

JACK44-z-L-q.jpg

yhst-2519492840586_2010_75906733

how cool! i did this with a regular wig and cut the scalp part out :lol:

wish i could find a SL bob wig, it looks cute

Wow, that looks so natural! With this kind of wig, you *definately* should go to the BSS to be certain it matches your own color and texture, I think. Otherwise, you could be wasting your money, with everybody whispering (No she did NOT... does she think she's fooling somebody :giggle:)

Wow, that looks so natural! With this kind of wig, you *definately* should go to the BSS to be certain it matches your own color and texture, I think. Otherwise, you could be wasting your money, with everybody whispering (No she did NOT... does she think she's fooling somebody :giggle:)

See, there's so little hair left out that I don't think blending would be as big of an issue. And the creator of one of the lines (Simi) says the same thing in the catalog.

i've seen these and would like to purchase, but they are not in the type of hair or length that I like (virgin Indian and 24"+)

WOW! I swear this board ALWAYS reads my mind.

I was going to ask about Simiweaves today!!

I bought one, the Dee in 10 inches with the center part. I really love it. I only wore it a few times because I got braids shortly after my purchase.

Especially Yours was having a sale for 30% off one item and I found a coupon code that gave free shipping. I have NEVER had a wig because they all look so fake to me. This one looked so real on the model that I just had to get it.

I wish I had gotten a longer one. This is the one I have http://www.especiallyyours.com/product.asp?pid=2257&did=13&mscssid=&adsrc=

I should have gotten a longer one and cut it to the length I want. I was just afraid that I was not going to like it and wanted to play it safe. Anyway, I am happy with the purchase.

NOTE: Especially Yours has reviews and user photos.

I love them alot but I have this one (pic below), that I just cant seem to blend. I have tried different types of roller settings (flexi rods, cold wave rods, silk rollers) and they all come out looking crazy fake:wallbash:..you can TELL the difference in the curl patterns (any suggestions would be helpful). I want to try a straight one in the near future....

I love them alot but I have this one (pic below), that I just cant seem to blend. I have tried different types of roller settings (flexi rods, cold wave rods, silk rollers) and they all come out looking crazy fake:wallbash:..you can TELL the difference in the curl patterns (any suggestions would be helpful). I want to try a straight one in the near future....
What about pin curls? or maybe curlformers or maybe even a braid out might work. Thanks for the feedback about the curly one. If i buy one ot will definitely be a straight one.

I bought one, the Dee in 10 inches with the center part. I really love it. I only wore it a few times because I got braids shortly after my purchase.

Especially Yours was having a sale for 30% off one item and I found a coupon code that gave free shipping. I have NEVER had a wig because they all look so fake to me. This one looked so real on the model that I just had to get it.

I wish I had gotten a longer one. This is the one I have http://www.especiallyyours.com/product.asp?pid=2257&did=13&mscssid=&adsrc=

I should have gotten a longer one and cut it to the length I want. I was just afraid that I was not going to like it and wanted to play it safe. Anyway, I am happy with the purchase.

I've been eying Dee for a while now. I think I may break own and order the 10' Dee.

I have a Dee right part. It's my favorite for those days that I don't feel like doing anything to my hair. It's looks very natural. People can't tell that you are wearing a wig.

I have purchased human hair pieces / wigs from Especially Yours for years.

I bought the Dee 14" left part from especially yours. Didn't order the right color though so now I have to send it back. Can't wait to get the new one.

I have a Dee right part. It's my favorite for those days that I don't feel like doing anything to my hair. It's looks very natural. People can't tell that you are wearing a wig.

I have purchased human hair pieces / wigs from Especially Yours for years.

I just broke down and ordered the Dee......I am so bad:nono:

I bought the Dee 14" left part from especially yours. Didn't order the right color though so now I have to send it back. Can't wait to get the new one.

Ok, I'm even more convinced. To bad I have to wait until my next pay day.

I have a couple of the Simi Wigs, if you have a big head, be careful because your head will hurt by the end of the day. Also, the Omega part wigs are too small for my head. They are very pretty tho'. I actually have a new one that I can't wear. I will put it in the Exchange forum by the end of the night.

these are great. i got one of the modu w/ the u-shaped part for my mom. it stops right above the shoulders and is perfect for her. it's human hair so she can style it w/ no problems. now if i could just get her to deep condition her hair...

I am wearing the Centre Part wig from Especially Yours in my Avatar...:look:
I've had it for about a year...

Back