U part Wigs, Simi Wigs, Modu/Omega part

I'm still thrilled with my purchase. I now have 3 of them. I have the Kalu, Dee left part and Dee center part. I got a great deal on the Dee center part. It was the 14" version (regular $89) but was on clearance due to the color. The color was a blend of an almost red and black. I paid $39 with free shipping, spent $4 on a box of color and then trimmed it to the length I wanted. That's the one I wear the most.

By the time I got around to wearing it, they were sold out of the clearance colors. Now, I wish I'd ordered 2 at that price!

Note - all of the ones I have are the human hair versions. I can't comment on the synthetic ones.

What kind of dye did u use and how did it come out? They have a few on clearance now....I'm a total dead on #4 for color but dnt know what shade that wld b n dye colors.

What kind of dye did u use and how did it come out? They have a few on clearance now....I'm a total dead on #4 for color but dnt know what shade that wld b n dye colors.

I'm a 1B. I don't know much about hair dye at all and with my amateur skills the results were still great. I just picked up a pack of regular Clairol and used an off black color. When I was researching I ran across the following info - By the way, I just used a bowl, a comb, what came in the package (gloves, etc) and followed the instructions on the box:

http://www.mhrw.com/hair-coloring.html

[SIZE=-1]Wig and Hairpiece Hair Coloring Tips[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Can a human hair Hairpiece or Lace Front Wig be dyed the same way as naturally growing human hair from the scalp?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Yes. Hair on a Hairpiece or Lace Front Wig can be dyed the same way as human hair growing from the scalp.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]With a synthetic hair Hairpiece or Lace Front Wig using RIT (fabric) dye is recommended. Follow instructions on package for best results.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Do I use the same color as my own hair color?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]No. Using a color that is one shade lighter than your own hair color will yield a closer or perfect match as your own hair color.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]You may wish to color both the hair on your Hairpiece or Lace Front Wig and your own hair at the same time for a perfect match.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Will the results have unwanted red tones?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]You should follow the instructions that come with the dye.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Tip: Adding a few drops "Red Out" to the mix will eliminate unwanted red tones.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]What sort of hair color should I use?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Using professional human hair coloring products is recommended.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Tip: Cream developers are less messy than liquid. Use a professional hair color from any leading brand such as Revlon, Clairol, Wella, L'Oreal, etc.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]What tools do I need?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]You will need :[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]» A non-metallic bowl.
» A nylon brush (for hair dye application).
» A plastic or rubber comb.
» Disposable gloves.
» Waterproof head block
» Hair dye remover (For removing dye from ears and neck areas.)
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]Most of these supplies are available at beauty supply stores.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Full size Wig making Head blocks are available at:[/SIZE]
04-wig_products_supplies.gif
[SIZE=-2]www.mhrw.com/head blocks.html[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]How do I prepare my Hairpiece or Lace Front Wig for dying.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]A Hairpiece or Lace Front Wig should be secured (using wig T-pins) to a waterproof head block before preceding with dying your Hairpiece or wig. Your Hairpiece or wig should also be secured to a head block during shampooing and conditioning.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Will dying my Hairpiece or Lace Front Wig destroy it?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Anything is possible, but following these simple instructions will be helpful:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]» Use a comb to direct the dye through the hair.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]» Keep the dye away from hair knots on lace or monofilament foundations.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]» Be especially careful not to get the dye on a polyurethane base. (It is possible that it will not be removable.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]After the dye has been applied.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]» Wait 10 minutes.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]» Rinse dye out under the tap from bottom of system.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]» Shampoo and condition your system.[/SIZE]

I hope this helps.

Oh. where are you finding them on clearance?

Back