Two Years of LHCF! Thanks ladies! (Pics)

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have always loved following your progress!! :yep:

And your color is really pretty!!

GREAT progress!! Keep up the good work! APL and beyond is around the corner!! :)

You are an inspiration. I love your length! This is now my second year and I wish I could see the results that you have now. My hair at starting point was layered and for the most part I was lucky to say collarbone. Now though I'm past my collar and for the most part its still taking a while to see these layers grow out and maybe that is why its such a challenge for me.

However, you have inspired me and happy hair growing to you.

Niiiccccceee!!..and I also love the color. Your hair also looked good short.... What an encouraging set of pics!!! Thanx for sharing.

Great Progress..truly inspirational. Its great when we get to see hair grow from scratch, scratch, you know? Looks like you retained all of your six inches plus some each year!! Your colour is amazing and your hair very healthy!

Bests!

:grin::grin::grin:this young lady right here is a HUGE inspirtation!! and so love the color of your hair.

Congratulations on your anniversary!!!

I have always admired your hair. You and two other people on this board are my inspirations to grow my hair. Your hair is really beautiful.

Now that is inspirational to me! Congratulations!

I can't wait for my 2 year anniversary! My first year is the year of "setbacks" :ohwell:

All I can say is "WOW"!!!!

That's why you're my hair inspiration. Seeing someone start from short to "what I term long" is awesome. It truly makes reaching your goal more believable.

Keep growing girl!!

Back