Tui Hair Smoothie--luvin' it!!

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
I have to sing the praises of Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Smoothie. I used it this morning (put it on dry hair and let it sit for 45min), and my hair feels so soft and smells so good. This is the 1st product that I've used that I didn't have to add any leave-in conditioner/detangler! I just washed it out, detangled and let my hair air dry in a bun. My hair is still moisturized--12 hours later!! :D

I paid $10 for the 4oz from Sephora.com--to try it out. I think I might actually splurge and buy the full-sized jar.

:love:

I really wanted to buy this product but then I looked at the ingredients and it contained DDTM (something like that)...I wasn't sure what this was so i didn't buy it. Is that preservative (I'm guessing that's what it is bad for your hair?

I have the oil and I love that too the smell is unbelievable I am going to try the smoothie next.:)

I've used the Khoret Amen Smoothie and liked it a lot. I was almost tempted to purchase it again along with all the other Khoret Amen Hair products when I was at the CD store in Harlem, but I did good and walked out with nothing....but I can't promise the purchase won't happen ;)

I tried this product before it got marketed to sephora (pre-preservative phase) and I really loved the smell but it was WAY too heavy for my relaxed head. I was dissapointed but i still use it every now and then.

so1913 said:
I've used the Khoret Amen Smoothie and liked it a lot. I was almost tempted to purchase it again along with all the other Khoret Amen Hair products when I was at the CD store in Harlem, but I did good and walked out with nothing....but I can't promise the purchase won't happen ;)

this is the one that I want to try. Do you mind telling how you used it?

tia,
tishee

I love that conditioner I use to order that all the time couple years ago. When I get some money I'm going to start back buying it.

Back