Tru Mind, you have gorgeous hair!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

Dang, is everyone natural on this board:lol: I just peeped your album and you big chop pics look lovely, even though you've been chopped for a while. Anyway, a shout out is never too late! Looking lovely sweetie!:weird:

:blush:Awww...thank you Bubln!:kiss: I feel the same way about your hair. I viewed your hair ablum, Hairlove's, Potterville's and other ladies albums who are not memebers of LHCF daily. And when I say daily I mean all day everyday. Yours, Potterville's, and Hairlove's where my top 3 albums. I transitioned too, and I mostly looked for similar hair types to get inspiration, and tips from. Although, I did get inspiration and tips from all transitioners and natural hair types.

I was able to first view your album from your link on nappturality.com, before I became a LHCF memeber. I've been viewing your album for years.

Thank you gurl!

Last edited:
tru_mind said:
:blush:Awww...thank you Bubln!:kiss: I feel the same was about your hair. I viewed your hair ablum, Hairlove's, Potterville's and other ladies albums who are not memebers of LHCF daily. And when I say daily I mean all day everyday. Yours, Potterville, and Hairlove where my top 3 albums. I transitioned too, and I mostly looked for similar hair types to get inspiration, and tips from. Although, I did get inspiration and tips from all transitioners and natural hair types.

I was able to first view your album from your link on nappturality.com, before I became a LHCF memeber. I've been viewing your album for years.

Thank you gurl!

Dang girl!! You make me wanna renew my subscription to fotki!! BTW, Hairlove is a member here-she just hasn't been posting much:yep:

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Dang girl!! You make me wanna renew my subscription to fotki!! BTW, Hairlove is a member here-she just hasn't been posting much:yep:

Hmm...I guess I worded it wrong. :lol:I know that Hairlove is a member of LHCF...I pm'd her once. I just knew that Potterville was too...oh well. I've been all over the net.:lol:

Before I was a LHCF member, Hairlove left a comment in your ablum and she said something like" Why did you ever relax?" and you said something like, "You tell me first." :lol:That was it I had to see Hairlove's hair. I was too mad when I saw that I needed a password. I was saying to myself, "Why would Hairlove do that!!" I didn't know about LHCF. Anyway, the search was on. Someone, had LHCF in their favorite websites list, so I viewed LHCF and signed-up. Reading through the post I saw Hairlove and I was like ohoo...ohoo...password...password. NO PASSWORD TO BE FOUND! I didn't even think to pm her...every body else seemed to have their password in their siggy.

:lol:So, I definitely know that Hairlove is a LHCF member.

Last edited:
Back