Trimmed and inch and I'm in love with my hair again!!!

beana

I am my own scissor happy stylist! I dust my hair at least once a month, but I took off a full inch this time and my hair has so much more movement and it looks thicker. Im a little past APL length now, and further away from BSL, but I LOVE the way my hair looks!

I feel like taking off one more inch because at that length my hair will look lush like missjetsetter's (I love her hair!). But I'm going to ease up and wont give myself another trim until after i relax in about 4 weeks. I'm 8 weeks post and my rollerset looks great! Plus (I have to plug my fav conditioner ORS Pak) because I barely lost any hairs and my hair is so moist and shiny... ORS pak is the perfect combination of deep conditioning and detangling for me, so i'm sure my hair will grow back in no time.

just wanted to share

I LOVE fresh cuts, even, clean, blunt ends are a beautiful thing, hair falls nicer, has more movement, falls better, etc. You can definitely tell the difference in how the hair looks, acts and feels. I know there are some people that don't like to trim, but I think it bumps the hair a step up in appearance.

But yes, I think a 1 inch cut will hold you for a while. Give yourself some time before you cut again ;)

you're scissor happy? i'm a "scissorphobe". i'm gonna have to suck it up and get a trim soon. preferably from a good stylist.

Hey Beana,

I understand. I've been getting kind of scissor happy lately and I'm the "anti-scissor happy stylists advocate" :D So let us both agree to not get too scissor happy. :up:

Supergirl said:
Hey Beana,

I understand. I've been getting kind of scissor happy lately and I'm the "anti-scissor happy stylists advocate" :D So let us both agree to not get too scissor happy. :up:

I'll try Supergirl, its hard isn't it?;)

Back