Trigger growth Elixir

aasem

I'm in the midst of checking out. I will track growth. I went completely bald June 8th. I'll update monthly on growth.
The first picture was my haircut the last picture was yesterday. Aka my pic for FB.

I figured since no one else tracked growth I would to see if it really worked.

Attachments

• image-554729217.jpg
    image-554729217.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 163
  • image-845809387.jpg
    image-845809387.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 151
I'm in the midst of checking out. I will track growth. I went completely bald June 8th. I'll update monthly on growth.
The first picture was my haircut the last picture was yesterday. Aka my pic for FB.

I figured since no one else tracked growth I would to see if it really worked.

If you are comfortable with vitamins...you might want to try Nioxin Intensive recharge complex. You can find it at Ulta.

It will take 3 months to kick in and then after you should see up to 2inches per month. I`ve been using it for a year...Love it!!

I just ordered this last night. Got the pound cake scent. Even if it doesn't work for growth, since I'm foregoing sweets at the moment, at least I'll get to smell cake.

I just received mine (vanilla pound cake) and the smell is DELISH! I will track progress as well. If enough people try it, maybe you can start a challenge. I'm game for one!

I purchased on Saturday night/Sunday morning and received a shipping notification this morning. Can't wait to try it out. I also ordered the vanilla pound cake scent.

I have been using this on and off for a few weeks. I got the original (no scent added). I really wish I would've gotten the scented one but no biggie I'll just get that next time. The original scent isn't horrible but meh....
I'm down for making this a challenge that way I'll be held more accountable to use it regularly. :blush:

I just got mine. They sent a card with a thank you, business cards and a personalized thank you on the order form

I just ordered this last night. Got the pound cake scent. Even if it doesn't work for growth, since I'm foregoing sweets at the moment, at least I'll get to smell cake.

I just ordered the featherweight with pound cake scent last night. :yep:

I think I posted this in another thread, but I received mine. I really like the scent (VPC) smells deeelish!. I ordered the 16 ounce size and then transferred it to a bottle with a small nozzle on it...this should last me a long while. I'll be tracking my growth for the next 6 months. I'll be using this product inlieu of my JBCO(extra dark)/MT combo.

I don't know how well it's working but here is my one month length. It's about a inch and some

Attachments

• image-2233217987.jpg
    image-2233217987.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 48
  • image-3060584310.jpg
    image-3060584310.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image-302782396.jpg
    image-302782396.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 34
Back