tried ACV rinse for the first & Haas Avacados

nychaelasymone

Hi Ladies,

My hair started breaking something awful (in my opinion) over the last 2 weeks. So I figured I was lacking moisture. So I decided to blend up some avacados and mix it w/ some vitamin e, a squirt of Hello Hydration (trying to rid myself of this stuff) & some castor oil. I left it on my hair for about 4 hours, rinsed, pooed w/ some CON ultra moisturizing, and conditioned w/ Motions ultra moisturizing conditioner. For my final rinse, I used ACV.......I guess my hair was THHHIIRRRSTYYY cause I haven't lost one strand of hair. That ACV feels so good on my scalp and hair. It's so shiny and strong, w/ lots of body.

I love this site.....y'all got it goin' on!

WooHoo, I'm so glad that worked for you but I'm telliing you I could never put an Avocado in my hair because I LOVE to eat them. That thing would end up on a plate with some salt and pepper and then in my tummy!

Ya'll gotta come up with something I don't like to eat. Can we condition or hair with okra ?? I wouldn't be tempted to eat that! LOL :lachen:

AtlantaJJ said:
WooHoo, I'm so glad that worked for you but I'm telliing you I could never put an Avocado in my hair because I LOVE to eat them. That thing would end up on a plate with some salt and pepper and then in my tummy!

Ya'll gotta come up with something I don't like to eat. Can we condition or hair with okra ?? I wouldn't be tempted to eat that! LOL :lachen:
You're on a roll today :lol:

Good for you! Clarifying is a good thing after all. I did my first on Sunday with the Generic brand of Nexxus Aloe Rid {no stripping, hair had a great sheen}, followed by SILICON MIX for 4 minutes then ORS carrot oil creme to tips, Dr. Miracles to my temple/nape. I am happy. :lol:

Back